Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Jack Johnson Get a Pass on Opposition while Marciano Does Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Dude you got about 4 people telling you are off on this.And he fought Mcvea like 3-4 times.As with others top black fighters he also fought multiple times.And I doublt by your posts you have done as much reseach on him.
    No I don't have anyone tell me I am off, and if I did--who are they? Were they there during the fights? We are all offering our opinions here, you are the one acting as though you have facts in hand. You do this on every thread. You're insane.

It is a fact that Johnson fought both McVea and Jeannette while they were still relatively inexperienced. Check his boxrec.

While you're at it, check his last twenty fights after he lost to Willard. Not exactly a list of "world-beaters" on there, and he lost five of them.

You are arguing from your emotions as usual. You're unable to be objective.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      No I don't have anyone tell me I am off, and if I did--who are they? Were they there during the fights? We are all offering our opinions here, you are the one acting as though you have facts in hand. You do this on every thread. You're insane.

It is a fact that Johnson fought both McVea and Jeannette while they were still relatively inexperienced. Check his boxrec.

While you're at it, check his last twenty fights after he lost to Willard. Not exactly a list of "world-beaters" on there, and he lost five of them.

That makes lots of sense. Let’s look at his record from about the age of 38-53. lol

Comment

• Marciano didn't duck Sonny Liston. When Marciano had his last fight on 9/21/1955, Liston had only 13 fights and he had lost his 8th fight to Marty Marshall.

Comment

Dude he was 37 when he lost to Willard and I dont need to have boxrec open to know this.Your getting your info off boxrec with NO understanding of the times.Im insane because I know more then you???Go back and read up on him and why your at it just look back at thread where about 4 people tried to tell you same thing.Go live in your fantasy world cant teach someone who THINKS he knows all and at LEAST on this know nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            That makes lots of sense. Let’s look at his record from about the age of 38-53. lol
            Yea the guy cant learn because he don't know sh ite on this but thinks he does.

Comment

Dude he was 37 when he lost to Willard and I dont need to have boxrec open to know this.Your getting your info off boxrec with NO understanding of the times.Im insane because I know more then you???Go back and read up on him and why your at it just look back at thread where about 4 people tried to tell you same thing.Go live in your fantasy world cant teach someone who THINKS he knows all and at LEAST on this know nothing.
              I don't rely on boxrec, nice try though. I read all I need to read on him, that is how I can make an informed judgment, and not an emotional one like you are making now.

Comment

Yea the guy cant learn because he don't know sh ite on this but thinks he does.
                And yet a guy like you and that other idiot you quoted probably gave Wilder all the credit in the world for beating a 38 year old Ortiz. Nice going casual.

Comment

I don't rely on boxrec, nice try though. I read all I need to read on him, that is how I can make an informed judgment, and not an emotional one like you are making now.
                  No its not emotional and the fact that you would bring up his record AFTER the Willard fight means either you are emotional or just don't know what the he ll your talking about.Either way ive wasted enough time.good day

Comment

And yet a guy like you and that other idiot you quoted probably gave Wilder all the credit in the world for beating a 38 year old Ortiz. Nice going casual.
                    LMAO different times different fighters.Just again shows you don't know what your talking about.Johnson was ALREADY shot BEFORE Willard fight.But you will never learn no matter how many people tell you.So go tell your one sided,biaest crap to some one else.

Comment

No its not emotional and the fact that you would bring up his record AFTER the Willard fight means either you are emotional or just don't know what the he ll your talking about.Either way ive wasted enough time.good day
                      Originally posted by john l View Post
                      LMAO different times different fighters.Just again shows you don't know what your talking about.Johnson was ALREADY shot BEFORE Willard fight.But you will never learn no matter how many people tell you.So go tell your one sided,biaest crap to some one else.
                      You've wasted your entire life being a casual. Later.

Comment

Working...
                      X