Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your Favorite Currently Active Fighter to Watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like watching Usyk, Gzodzyk and Lomachenko. I also like Erickson Lubin and Rigondeaux. Gervontae Davis is getting up there too.

Comment

Peterson, Canelo, GGG, & Lomachenko.

Comment

is there any room left on the loma bandwagon for me?

dude is my favorite to watch right now, his skill set is sick as f**k

Comment

GGG, Loma, Spence,Canelo and Kovalev are a 5 way tie for my favorite fighters to watch. If I have to pick just one boxer then I pick GGG. He has 24 KOs in a row. He has never been knocked down or in trouble. He has never been in a close fight or lost more than two rounds in any fight. He does his job in style with nearly perfect results. Best of all to me is his incredible left jab. I know when I watch a GGG fight that he will be attacking and landing hard punches from round 1. He will end the fight by knocking his opponent out every time. To me it's great to watch the world's best KO artist do his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            GGG, Loma, Spence,Canelo and Kovalev are a 5 way tie for my favorite fighters to watch. If I have to pick just one boxer then I pick GGG. He has 24 KOs in a row. He has never been knocked down or in trouble. He has never been in a close fight or lost more than two rounds in any fight. He does his job in style with nearly perfect results. Best of all to me is his incredible left jab. I know when I watch a GGG fight that he will be attacking and landing hard punches from round 1. He will end the fight by knocking his opponent out every time. To me it's great to watch the world's best KO artist do his thing.
            I like his right jab better

Comment

Mikey Garcia, Usyk, Davis, Loma, Spence.

Comment

James "The Mandingo Warrior" Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If I have to pick just one boxer then I pick GGG. He has 24 KOs in a row. He has never been knocked down or in trouble. He has never been in a close fight or lost more than two rounds in any fight. He does his job in style with nearly perfect results. Best of all to me is his incredible left jab. I know when I watch a GGG fight that he will be attacking and landing hard punches from round 1. He will end the fight by knocking his opponent out every time. To me it's great to watch the world's best KO artist do his thing.
                  Yeah anybody who doesn't enjoy watching dude fight is a f**king hater. End of story. The guy is basically Iron Mike Light -- yeah his competition level may be second tier, but still, who the hell doesn't like KO's?

The guy has the best active KO rate in the entire sport doesn't he?

Comment

Loma, mikey, crawford...there are others, but those are top 3 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Yeah anybody who doesn't enjoy watching dude fight is a f**king hater. End of story. The guy is basically Iron Mike Light -- yeah his competition level may be second tier, but still, who the hell doesn't like KO's?

The guy has the best active KO rate in the entire sport doesn't he?
                      I don't enjoy GGGs fights and I'm no hater, rooted for him since amateur days. But it's like watching man against boys, ggg is so much better and complete fighter than anyone in his cv, not even comparable. Will root for him against Danny, though Danny has almost none chance at all.

Won't compare ggg to mike, mike was totally different story, ggg is like Roman legion – trained and well-oiled war machine, too much for anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X