No announcement yet.

Favorite Weight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Weight Division

Heavyweight - Wlad, Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz, Povetkin, Haye and Parker are all fighting to prove who's number 1

Light Heavyweight - Ward just beat Kovalev by a single point but both are still top 5 p4p, there is also top 15 p4p fighter Adonis Stevenson and contenders like Barrera and Smith Jr

Welterweight - Thurman and Garcia will unify early in the year and idealy the winner should face Pacquaio, chances are good cause PBC is working with Top Rank

Super Featherweight - Lomachenko, Sosa, Corrales, Vargas, Pedreza, Davis, Farmer, Uchiyma, Miura all campaign in this super hot division

Super Flyweight - Top 3 P4P fighter Roman Gonzalez, Top 20 P4P fighter and with life ending power Inoue, Estrada, Khalid Yafai, Cudras, and prospect Ishida will be facing each other in the next year or two
    Heavyweight (201+)
    26.47%
    Light Heavyweight (169-175)
    14.71%
    Welterweight (141-147)
    38.24%
    Super Featherweight (127-130)
    8.82%
    Super Flyweight (113-115)
    11.76%

Middleweight (155-160)

Comment

My favorite divisions are Welterweight and Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazakh Boxing View Post
        Middleweight (155-160)
        Yeah, middleweight because that's the weight class the world's best fighter fights in. As usual you are forcing your opinion on everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Yeah, middleweight because that's the weight class the world's best fighter fights in. As usual you are forcing your opinion on everyone.
          I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone bro, I just listed the top 5 where it's hot, Middleweight has one good fighter imo, you might have a different opinion

Comment

Cruiserweight

Comment

yes, so get bent

Comment

Strawweight, nothing like watching two horse jockeys throw it down

Comment

For me HW is always my favorite division in boxing.. I started watching boxing with HWs
                  But right now it's WW and CW where most of the action is.. HW is picking up

Comment

The worlds best fighter fights at middleweight???? really?

Comment

Working...
                    X