Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kell Brook do better than Khan did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kell Brook do better than Khan did?

Even though Amir got sparked he at least managed to win a few rounds. You reckon Brook can do the same?
    Yes, Kell Brook will be more competitive than Amir Khan
    52.38%
    No, Kell Brook will look worse than Amir Khan
    33.33%
    Brook will do about the same Amir Khan did
    14.29%

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Even though Amir got sparked he at least managed to win a few rounds. You reckon Brook can do the same?
    If he was fighting Canelo, yes. How can he win rounds against GGG when he has no advantages whatsoever? He may win one or two but he's gonna take a punishing beating, he may be better off getting flat lined like glass jaw did.

Comment

Similar. He'll out-speed Golovkin in the early rounds without landing meaningful shots, and then he will get hurt in the middle rounds, especially to the body. Then Golovkin will finish him. Brook will either quit on his feet like most Golovkin opponents, or his corner will step in, or the ref will stop it.

Comment

no..........

a loss is a loss anyways......

Khan went in there with the mentality to win, he didnt clinch, he never ran like a *****

I just have this feeling Brooks not going in there to win, he is going in there to survive.

He will probably use a high guard and run away until he eventually gasses

I will give Brook credit if he goes in there and fights like Khan tried to do, regardless if he gets knocked out.
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-14-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Absolutely no chance of that

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            Similar. He'll out-speed Golovkin in the early rounds without landing meaningful shots, and then he will get hurt in the middle rounds, especially to the body. Then Golovkin will finish him. Brook will either quit on his feet like most Golovkin opponents, or his corner will step in, or the ref will stop it.
            Brook doesn't have the handspeed that Khan does. I can't really see him using the same strategy to pile up points.

That's not how he fights.

Comment

Brook would beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Brook would beat Canelo.
                I don't know about that.

But do you think Brook will do better against Golovkin than Khan did against Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't know about that.

But do you think Brook will do better against Golovkin than Khan did against Canelo?
                  I think he would.

I don't know, but I think it's a weird comparison. Khan is not a big WW. He fought the majority of his career at 135. He looked flabby at 155 + he fought a far worse fighter.

I think Brook may go beyond 6 rounds. Possibly be competitive in a few rounds.

I don't think he'll be unconscious on the floor before the end of the 6th.

Comment

Khan was winning the fight until the KO, Brook will lose every round till he gets KOd

Comment

Working...
                    X