Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Amir Khan In The "Phase Of Invincibility" Where He's Impossible To Beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sure is. He's unstoppable at the moment, why everyone is ducking him.

Comment

I thought his fight with Algieri was a draw.

He is unbeatable because he very rarely fights and when he does it's against weak opposition.

Comment

You had me fooled for awhile,but now i clearly see you are trolling Khan

Comment

Comment

Is TS trolling us or is he serious?

Cuz Khan is faaaaaaar from invincible.

On the contrary Khan is very beatable and like mentioned is only one punch away from getting ktfo.

This has to be a joke.

Comment

Crazy thread! He is just a Garcia left hook away from seeing Allah!

Comment

Khan's name has no business being around those others, he's a complete glass jawed ****ish bum....

Comment

Khan is indeed hard to beat.

It's why Floyd picked Maidana after a poll that he did asking fans who he should fight.

1. Fans picked Khan.
                  2. Khan brings more money to the table.

Who does Floyd fight?
                  Maidana.

Now, Khan brings the most money to Pacquiao. Way more than Bradely, or Crawford, or Danny Garcia or anyone else. Who is Pacquiao fighting? Most likely Bradley....

Khan called out Juan Manuel Marquez years ago. JMM declined.

Khan called out Bradley and made him look like a coward by saying to his "Grow some balls". What did Bradley do? Coward.

Khan has been calling out Garcia, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Broner. None of these guys wants to fight him, even though Khan brings the most amount of money after May and Pac.

Khan is the 3rd most popular fighter in the world - after May and Pac.

Khan has the fastest hands in Boxing.

His body shots are lethal (Maidana, Collazo...).

Khan is a major problem for any fighter at 147, and everybody is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                    Khan is indeed hard to beat.

It's why Floyd picked Maidana after a poll that he did asking fans who he should fight.

1. Fans picked Khan.
                    2. Khan brings more money to the table.

Who does Floyd fight?
                    Maidana.

Now, Khan brings the most money to Pacquiao. Way more than Bradely, or Crawford, or Danny Garcia or anyone else. Who is Pacquiao fighting? Most likely Bradley....

Khan called out Juan Manuel Marquez years ago. JMM declined.

Khan called out Bradley and made him look like a coward by saying to his "Grow some balls". What did Bradley do? Coward.

Khan has been calling out Garcia, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Broner. None of these guys wants to fight him, even though Khan brings the most amount of money after May and Pac.

Khan is the 3rd most popular fighter in the world - after May and Pac.

Khan has the fastest hands in Boxing.

His body shots are lethal (Maidana, Collazo...).

Khan is a major problem for any fighter at 147, and everybody is ducking him.
                    You khan boys really crack me up, all 5 fan of his

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      You khan boys really crack me up, all 5 fan of his
                      Tell me why Floyd would pick Maidana (after the poll) and take less money than he would if he were to fight Khan.

Tell me why Pacuqiao (who is having financial troubles) would pick Bradley/ Crawford and take less money than he would if he were to fight Khan.

Tell me why Bradley ducked Khan.

Tell me why Garcia would pick Gurrero and take less money than he would if he were to fight Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X