Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto be The man To stop the GBP/TR Cold War?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cotto be The man To stop the GBP/TR Cold War?

Cotto has been working with both parties. He still working with GBP on cards presented here in PR, he obviously works with Arum now for his fights and seems to be loved by both TV networks. In other words he is the only fighter trusted by both sides. Hell he is friends with Pacquiao and Floyd is very friendly with him also.

Do you guys think Cotto can pull it off, make Schaffaer and Duboef make peace?

I think Cotto will and that will be a big part of his legacy, uniting boxing for the good of the sport.

*Atleast he needs to lead charge on it, he have the tools, respect and trust of almost everybody

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    Cotto has been working with both parties. He still working with GBP on cards presented here in PR, he obviously works with Arum now for his fights and seems to be loved by both TV networks. In other words he is the only fighter trusted by both sides. Hell he is friends with Pacquiao and Floyd is very friendly with him also.

Do you guys think Cotto can pull it off, make Schaffaer and Duboef make peace?

I think Cotto will and that will be a big part of his legacy, uniting boxing for the good of the sport.

*Atleast he needs to lead charge on it, he have the tools, respect and trust of almost everybody

Comment

*beats a journeyman*

and quitto fans come up with threads like this..............

Comment

I think he is a big enough star that he could get them to work together for a big fight, but he can't make them make peace. At best it would be a short term truce maybe with a couple other fights getting made but they would be at each other throat before long.

Comment

If he wants to fight cAnelo, hell go to gbp. He's a free agent he doesn't need arum. He has his own company ffs

Comment

UH...NO! Arum is a stubborn old man!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              UH...NO! Arum is a stubborn old man!
              This......

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                Definitely, not only did Cotto dismantle and annihilate a prime ATG last night, but he also let the world know he's the one that's going to save boxing.

the real question is.. is there something Cotto CAN'T do?

Comment

so, cotto's an avenger now?

Comment

Two words...hell no!

Comment

Working...
                    X