Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 FINAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like many of those posters but i voted just one fck uncle our boxingscene father big kadyo.

Comment

I have written my 'last place' speech already. Here it goes...

"I would like to thank my parents, who created me via sexual activity. Also, all my fellow nominees, you are all great and all winners in my eyes. To even reach this stage is an honour. To be amongst a list so strong truly humbles me.

As I was shaving my balls bags earlier, I thought, 'this will be an awesome day.' so far, it has been. Thank you to those who have voted and thank you to James Cameron for Titanic. I love that movie and Winslets boobies. Thank you."
      Last edited by Terrel; 12-26-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Again, I voted for all the others except for myself.
        This right here^^^^^^. I followed in the footsteps of Uncle Kad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          freedom, lol, you are my homie and i always got your bakkk but this is a ****in insult right here to the public, lol, this ****in poll is ****in lame as ****, lol, multiple choice, lol, what the ****, lol, nyahahaha

someone should make a poll where only one pick is taken, lol, this is a "i dont want to hurt peoples feelings" azz poll, i voted for the homie kadyo over other people that i also like , lol, this is like a little league baseball world series game where the ****in losers also get rewarded, lol, this is a ****in stupid ****in poll, lol, nyahahahahaha

**** that, lol, someone please make a poll for freedom so we can see who would really be the winner if you have to make people choose one vote, lol, that way you really do get the real poster of the year, lol, this poll doesnt create a poster of the year, lol, it actually gives gives advantages to lesser posters to win for sympathy of freinds not voting for them even though they dont deserve that ****in vote, lol, 1 star stupid **** azz thread , lol, lol, nyahahahahaha
          Even though you are overreacting, you are mostly right. Posters having the same voter vote for them. It defeats the purpose. The previous polls of recent years, you were only allowed one vote in the final poll which made it more legit.

My pick is Sweet Pea 50 because he cracks me up all year, every year, as long as he posts.

Comment

It should only be a one choice poll by the way.

Comment

voted for

!! AI-Holmes!!
              TimothyHorton
              Terrel
              Uncle Kadyo
              dan_cov
              jazluvr

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Even though you are overreacting, you are mostly right. Posters having the same voter vote for them. It defeats the purpose. The previous polls of recent years, you were only allowed one vote in the final poll which made it more legit.

My pick is Sweet Pea 50 because he cracks me up all year, every year, as long as he posts.
                i know i got on a crazy rant but that was only said to show my disapproval of this ****in poll, lol, my point was basically what you just stated and what i have kept saying, lol, it should only be one pikk on this poll, lol,

i hope someone gets this poll and makes the poster of the year poll(with same list of posters) with only one choice, lol, that way we can see who the true winner is if people had to get down to it and pikk one guy for poster of the year
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-26-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  We'll see how it works out.

When I did this a couple of years ago, the final poll had only one option. But let's try it this way this time. I can always make another one in a day or two.

Looks like everybody has between 40% and 60% of the voters so far. No one is close to 100%.
                  If you do make another poll, do not make it public either.

That way, everyone can feel comfortable voting for just one member.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    If you do make another poll, do not make it public either.

That way, everyone can feel comfortable voting for just one member.
                    nobody should ever be afraid of voting for just one member, lol, it is a ****in election poll for the poster of the year, lol, lol, this poll is not titled posters of the year,lol

if that was the case i woulda voted for all 10 guys right here but now this thread has been flawed and its gotten multiple choice pikked by posters voting multiple choice, lol, that made this poll useless now, lol, somebody will win this but not in a ral voting manner based on 1 vote

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      nobody should ever be afraid of voting for just one member, lol, it is a ****in election poll for the poster of the year, lol, lol, this poll is not titled posters of the year,lol

if that was the case i woulda voted for all 10 guys right here but now this thread has been flawed and its gotten multiple choice pikked by posters voting multiple choice, lol, that made this poll useless now, lol, somebody will win this but not in a ral voting manner based on 1 vote
                      I agree that no one should be afraid but I realise that some may not be comfortable with it for whatever reason. Not making it a public vote cancels that out and may even result in more votes for the nominees.

Comment

Working...
                      X