Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It had to end this way... I'm feel bad for pac but he gave it his all. He looked great, he was very aggressive and brought it to marquez. Props to marquez!!

Comment

marquez was the better fighter tonight, great fight

manny, thanks for all the memories, still proud to be part of the pacquiao era

Comment

That was as good, better arguably, than their first two fights. FOTY with Marquez finally getting the win and redemption he has long deserved.

What a legend.

Pac was looking very good too I thought. Without that perfect punch it looked like Pac was finally going to stop Marquez. It would be good for Marquez to retire, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Despite Pac getting stopped, and Marquez getting this great win, which I'm elated about, I do feel for Pac. He got screwed big time in his last fight, which I still simply don't understand....It had to be something to do with Arum playing games. Unless people are to believe that the three judges for Bradley just happened to favour weak counter punching and bad boxing, while every single judge Marquez has fought with has thought perfect, clean, hard counter were ****.

I digress though. I feel bad for good Pac fans like this guy, but I really have to laugh at some of the ****s like Check Hooks and Fighting Pride.

Comment

Hopefully he retires, but I know he just signed a contract,

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Are you finally a Marquez fan now, Pac-Boy?
            I have always been A JMM fan! You can never ever find me saying anything bad about JMM of all the years on this site! Ive always been a fan of JMM no matter who he fights or wins to or loses to! Hes a great fighter! As manny is to!

Comment

Tonight was not filipinos night , but two weeks ago was not mexicos night. In boxing this happens all the time! Filipines has very underated boxing and there is no doubt in my mind that they will come back stronger.

DOWN WITH UFC

Comment

About three nights ago, I had a dream in which I saw Pacquiao losing by KO but not against JMM. For whatever reason, I saw him losing by KO against Cotto. I guess I had a semi-premonition, I just had the wrong opponent. I never thought JMM could KO Pacquiao cold like that.

This series is legendary and unforgettable. Hell, I still remember when I saw the first fight live on HBO. Little did I know that the fight would generate one of the greatest rivalries and series of fights ever.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                  I love my new sig.
                  plz message me that sig!? and how to set it up im a noob sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    God is good..............lmfao......................
                    Thats how you beat Pacquiao... not like your coward hero GTFO

Floyd fans rejoicing like he did something.

Comment

Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X