No announcement yet.

Prime Salvador Sanchez Destroys Adrien Broner At Superfeather Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Broner never ducked uchiyama don't make stuff up.

the fearsome uchiyama

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      How do we even know Salvador Sanchez was prime at 22 or 23? We can't say. He could have been better than he already was. But yes Sanchez in his last couple of fights beats a present day Broner. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
      True, there is no way of knowing how things would have gone. I mean look at Mike Tyson, if he died in a car accident after the Michael Slinks fight, everyone would swear on their life that he would have become the greatest heavyweight of all time, maybe even greatest fighter of all time. This boxingscene forum would be filled with threads about how if Mike were alive, how he would have KOd Bowe, Holyfield, Lewis, and the Klitschkos inside of 5 rounds. So you never know, all we can do is speculate on how good he could have been.

Comment

Sanchez died very young. I don't think we saw his prime.

Comment

So you're saying he would lose to one of the best ever? Such a terrible indictment!

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            Not only is he a HOF, he is one of the greatest of all-time. Now having said that, at the time Nelson had never fought outside of Africa and none of his opposition was of note or rank, so its more than a little green now isn't it? He took the fight on 8 days notice, without a proper mouth piece (the reason why his mouth was so swollen in that fight) and he managed to take a great to hell and back. Sanchez was great there is no denying that, but that fight certainly didn't prove it. Clearly you are only looking at name value.
            Ummmmmm Why? Shot Wilfredo Gomez and wars with Jesse James Leija don't make you an ATG. I know he has other names but those two came off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
              Ummmmmm Why? Shot Wilfredo Gomez and wars with Jesse James Leija don't make you an ATG. I know he has other names but those two came off the top of my head.
              smh...the quality of fan around here is absolute ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                and the Mayweather Broner fans come to the rescue
                All too predictable that floydiots would have to find a new bum to sniff at some point. Scratchers

Comment

This is one of the dumber threads I have seen on here

Comment

Broner is just getting started, how do you evaluate someones legacy when it is just beginning? This kid has alot of talent and knows the basics and he just needs better competition to be able to grow, or not! I've seen one bout so far and I see speed, technique and focus! Plenty of young fighters now a days have speed but technique and focus usually take time.
                    I can tell you his speed would bother Sanchez but his speed will bother any opponent. Not sure how you define a kid who's just starting, give him a chance to grow! Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X