Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post

I'm not so sure about that. Japanese people are VERY VERY xenophobic and outright racist. I've been to Korea, Philippines, and China they HAVE not topped what ive experienced living here. I've been living in Japan for OVER 10 years. There are Thousands..I say again....Thousands of places "Gaijin", "Gaikokujin" (FOREIGNERS) can't go. Completely Segregated. They have protests 24/7 about "Zainichi's" (Koreans Living in Japan), and Foreigners (ALL Foreigners) living in Japan. Make no mistakes about this ****. Japanese people are some of the most Xenophobic people i'ver encountered in my life. I take all that stuff in stride though because i pay no mind to that kind of negativity.
    in japan the men are racist...not the women

in the Philippines, korea, china....the women are racist the men arent

Comment

• I've slept with a couple real Asian girls and a few mixed Asian-American girls...the real Asians are kind weird to sleep with cuz of the damn crying noise they make...yeah they really make that noise, it isn't a pr0n thing. I sleep with asians, but I wouldn't want to have kids with one. Bad breeding stock. Give me a 5'10" Scandinavian goddess to bear me mighty children.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I've slept with a couple real Asian girls and a few mixed Asian-American girls...the real Asians are kind weird to sleep with cuz of the damn crying noise they make...yeah they really make that noise, it isn't a pr0n thing. I sleep with asians, but I wouldn't want to have kids with one. Bad breeding stock. Give me a 5'10" Scandinavian goddess to bear me mighty children.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
          I just got back from the grocery store (Ralph's) and I saw not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 of these kind of couples in this particular store? Who is the one chasing who? The asian girls or the white guys? I'm just interested to hear what my Caucasian friends and Asian friends here have to say about this. Please no racism.
          Btw I'm not really into asian chicks but these asians chicks these white dudes are with are quite alright.

i know a lot of mexican guys who cant stand mexican women and want to date white women. i know a lot of asian guys who cant stand dating asian women and want to date white and latinas. i know a lot of white guys who are bored of white women and want that exotic asian chick.

its only natural. guys want something new.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            i know a lot of mexican guys who cant stand mexican women and want to date white women. i know a lot of asian guys who cant stand dating asian women and want to date white and latinas. i know a lot of white guys who are bored of white women and want that exotic asian chick.

its only natural. guys want something new.
            its rare to see asian guys not into asian women

Comment

• Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              Damn, I don't understand but **** I gotta agree with this one.

White guys getting Asian girls have been happening since forever.

Only rare thing is Asian guys getting the white girls.

Who cares...

Also, black guys marry white women with big rears (TRUTH). Still, I've seen black guys marry German girls (no rears to speak of) too. I saw it in Germany, U.S. military guys marrying the locals. Children are beautiful.

Hispanics get everything from whites, Asians, to blacks. I don't see any drawbacks from the Hispanic male population they can pull any vagina in the world. It just looks effortless. I mean, they do their accents and women's panties just drop all moist for it to be violated.

Another funny thing, since I lived in a gay community.

White couples are a dramafest. I mean every day they have something to b1tch about.
              Black couples are straight up loud then you get the really up-tight ones. Really, fucks with your head.
              White guys love black guys.
              Hispanic guys are like trophies to white guys who can bag one.
              Black gays go for Hispanics too.

Seriously, what the fuck do Hispanics have? A foot long schlong?

Asian couples are there too. Really nice people to other races but not to the Asian race.

And again, Asian guys are rare to couple with whites, blacks, or Hispanics.
              I think it's a cultural thing. Think of white dancing - swing. Versus hispanic dancing - salsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                White guys like asian girls

Black guys like fat white women

Everyone likes Hispanics

etc ....
                Thats not true at all, blacks guys, atleast my kind, 99.99% of the time stick with their own, its the horny white guys chasing the eritrean girls

Comment

• I'm not into asian girls, obviously there are some ot ones like in every race.

I've often foun that shy guys or guys who aren't good with women etc go for asian girls. By asian I mean oriental girls, not south east asian like Indian an so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
                    I'm not into asian girls, obviously there are some ot ones like in every race.

I've often foun that shy guys or guys who aren't good with women etc go for asian girls. By asian I mean oriental girls, not south east asian like Indian an so on.
                    indians arent south east indian

Comment

Working...
                    X