No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali vs. Prime Bowe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    I have no idea whom your snide remarks are supposed to be skewering. Could the fighter referred to be Ross Purrity? Well, I wasnt watching Klitschko at the time, but the statistics and contemporary accounts say that this was a very young Klitschko age 21, it was his 25th fight in 24 months, and he bounced Purrity all over the ring for 10 rounds winning every one, until he ran out of steam in the 11th. That it was his corner who retired him. That he weighed only 225.

I see this as NO disgrace, and your malice glances off harmlessly since where is Purrity today and where is Klitschko?? YOU tell us Ball Head.
    By the way who is the Tennis Legend supposed to be. As a very long time player and follower of the sport the only legends I've ever known were Suzanne Lenglen, Bill Tilden, Helen Wills and Donald Budge. The Jake Kramers Bobby Riggs and Pancho Gonzales' were lesser lights.

Particularly Lenglen, who had a record which will likely never be even approached let alone equalled.

Comment

The best version of Bowe will beat Vitali.

This is a great fight between Lennox's Olympic victim and Lennox's pro victim
      Bowe did lose to Golota who got dominated by Lewis... but that version of Bowe was sadly already past prime.

I think Bowe will win it narrow on the cards.

Comment

@ts

Vitali destroys any version of Bowe EVER. Fact

Prime Vitali destroys any heavyweight in any era. Fact

Bullshit thread really. But to each their own, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
          Vitali destroys any version of Bowe EVER. Fact

Prime Vitali destroys any heavyweight in any era. Fact

Bullshit thread really. But to each their own, I guess.
          He couldn't even destroy his own era... (Chris Byrd)>. how the hell is he gonna cross over to other eras. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
            . He blatantly ducked Lennox Lewis, who was dominated and retired by Vitali Klitschko.
            Can we not permanently attach that terminator Vitali menstruating vagina TKO6 pic to all this guy's posts? It might get the message through eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
              Herbie Hide (31-1, 30 KOs) was the WBO world heavyweight champ, he was coming off a 2nd round KO win over Tony Tucker, who went the distance with Lennox and Tyson.

Vitali destroyed prime Hide in 2 rounds.

Now fuck off and stop trying to discredit Vitali.

A drug ridden old Tucker should get destroyed in 2 rounds - if he didnt then theres something wrong with Hide's punching power.

Hide was probably Vitali's best win though, he was a good thumper even if he only ever owned the crappy unwanted 90s WBO title.

Comment

Bowe had alot of potential to be great he had all the tools to be a great HW. But his lack of discipline killed him..when he was on point he could of gave any HW a run for there money..but its sad that he never really reached his full potential, so I have to say Vitali would win.

Comment

Prime Bowe outboxes V. Klit

Comment

Bowe would come after Vitali and bash his face off with deadly combinations.

That back peddling Clinchko nonsense wouldn't work here and Vitali wouldn't be able to dictate the distance or the fight against an athletic, aggressive opponent like Bowe.

Comment

I think Vitali would beat the s hit out him. Vitali has slipped at this point, but his punches were a lot more crisp in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X