Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "It's an INSULT to everybody for Margarito to say he didn't know"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza: "It's an INSULT to everybody for Margarito to say he didn't know"

“Americans love to forgive,” Ariza said. “Look at the guys on steroids in baseball. The guys who said, ‘I’m sorry. I made a mistake,’ they were forgiven and were taken back. Margarito didn’t do that. It’s an insult to everybody’s intelligence to say he didn’t know.

“He would’ve been better off to say he was sorry, he knew (about the pads), and I think the boxing world would’ve forgiven him.”
    http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2270/pacq...ow_about_pads/

Kudos to Ariza for telling it like it is, unlike his boy Freddie Roach.

Comment

I cant believe they let this guy open his mouth again, he put his foot in it last year and they shut him up, now he's back. Unless youre gonna tell us which PED's youre giving Pac then whatever else you say is irrelavant.

Comment

This is , if pac's whole camp think Margarito is a cheater then why would they give him a big fat paycheck?

Comment

Just like how Pacquiao doesn't know what you put in his special blended "power shakes"?

Take your own advice douche

Comment

Good call to let the controversy fester. This just makes Margarito more of a 'villain' and Pac the 'hero' who will set things right. Smart promotional move on Pac and Ariza's part. Arum wants to sweep the whole thing under the rug, but just imagine how hyped people would be if Pac said something along the lines of "Margarito is a cheater, and he KNEW he was cheating... I will make him pay in the ring!" on 24/7 and then proceeded to pummel the **** out of a heavy bag.

That alone would guarantee 1 million buys

Comment

So they're gonna play the moral high ground card AFTER they accept the fight with Margarito?

Comment

damn, *****s can spin anything to make pac look bad.

Comment

Yes, let's talk about how bad marg is AFTER you decided to sign the fight with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    So they're gonna play the moral high ground card AFTER they accept the fight with Margarito?
                    It's not their fault, they are just paid to work. Wouldn't you want to fight a guy who served and just got out of prison (for a certain crime he committed) for 10+ Million?

Comment

Working...
                    X