Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• this thread needs to lighten up

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Coming from a citizen of Bumfuck who said the middle class is a conspiracy and that people should love being poor, live in sodhouses, walk on dirt roads and take it in the ass from their uncles, I'd venture to say your opinion means less than the shack you live in Cletus.

i have to give it to you.

you are definitly the best at making up bull**** that nevre happened

middle class was something contructed by the US government and US industry after WW2 which made poor have something to strive for when in reality it was people buying expensive **** they dont need on the margin.

which has led to many of the problems we have now.

its sad i learn these things in a no A/C having sodhouse while i **** my pet goat.

Comment

• man i never had anything against flawless, dont even know why we started e beefing. ****s childish. G Dog feels bad when he is beefing with anyone.

Take it easy Flawless. Im chill wit u.

Comment

• your ok sunshine but your man love for ashley cole takes the piss (yes ****)

Comment

• I wish there were more threads like this on here, this is too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                I wish there were more threads like this on here, this is too funny.
                I want to re-read it in a little bit. It's over the top.

What an all out war............ and when I first clicked on the thread I was thinking well........this probably wasn't going to end up well.

Walked in, Got smashed by a jimmy stick and 2 x verbal beer bottles.

Dayum .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

i have to give it to you.

you are definitly the best at making up bull**** that nevre happened

middle class was something contructed by the US government and US industry after WW2 which made poor have something to strive for when in reality it was people buying expensive **** they dont need on the margin.

which has led to many of the problems we have now.

its sad i learn these things in a no A/C having sodhouse while i **** my pet goat.

Thats the only place you could learn that sort of stupidity.

There is something called the General Welfare clause in the preamble of the U.S constitution which states that government should conduct itself to sustain a prosperous society.

This isn't done by settling for mediocrity and justifying poverty by some lunatic hallucination rooted in loserville.

This is done by expanding the standard of living, high paying productive jobs, a robust economy and a free and enlightened populace.

What you advocate is something Mao, Lenin or Stalin would advocate.

Poor rural workers who earn just enough not to die.

Thats not America, thats not even Mexico. Never use a "usa" smilie again you Un-American piece of filth.

Go back to Cuba or Russia where you belong.

Comment

• This fucking mudhumping ****kicking hick thinks being "middle class" is a construct.

No Cletus, it means working hard, and building something great for yourself and your family.

Not being at the mercy of a ruling class FTMFW.

Grow a sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                      Thats the only place you could learn that sort of stupidity.

There is something called the General Welfare clause in the preamble of the U.S constitution which states that government should conduct itself to sustain a prosperous society.

This isn't done by settling for mediocrity and justifying poverty by some lunatic hallucination rooted in loserville.

This is done by expanding the standard of living, high paying productive jobs, a robust economy and a free and enlightened populace.

What you advocate is something Mao, Lenin or Stalin would advocate.

Poor rural workers who earn just enough not to die.

Thats not America, thats not even Mexico. Never use a "usa" smilie again you Un-American piece of filth.

Go back to Cuba or Russia where you belong.
                      im more american than you will ever be nancy

you sit behind a computer and fight the man with youtube videos

where as people where i am from slave in the heat to supply the great country of America with things they need without complaint.

we believe in community and togetherness.

We also dont give up on America at the first sign of a problem like you Mr. Patriotic have.

you would rather sit back and watch it burn than actually get your hands dirty and make a difference

you wouldnt know hard work if it was the foreskin on your 2 inch dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X