No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo Pounds Cosme Rivera For Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfredo Angulo Pounds Cosme Rivera For Five Rounds

Rivera took a lot of unneccessary punishment. The ref should have definitely stepped in and stopped it at least 30 seconds earlier.

Rivera had too much balls.. but cmon stop the fight

The ref let it go for too long, Angulo would of given Cosme brain damage. Nice show from el Perro.

Viva Mexico putos!

Comment

Alfredo Angulo Pounds Cosme Rivera For Five Rounds

At the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida, junior middleweight prospect Alfredo Angulo (15-0, 12 KOs) beat up veteran Cosme Rivera (31-12-2, 23 KOs) for five bruising rounds before the fight was stopped. [details]

Comment

In Angulos last two fights,HBO think theres gona be a death

This and his last fight,the fights have been such brutal beatdowns,HBO have got really worried and call for the fight to be stopped for rounds,i remember his last fight,HBO where actually screaming there heads off for the fight to be stopped,actually begging the ref,the same happened tonight

I aint gona lie,ive become a fan of Angulo,the guy is a beast and looks so experience for a guy with under 15 fights

Comment

co-sign.

that said - my wife needs to already get here with my bluemoon goddammit.

Comment

Angulo could use an uppercut. If he added that to his arsenal he'd be the total package. He cuts off the ring nicely, targets the body wonderfully and is strong as hell.

If I was a 154-pound fighter I'd be doing what I could to avoid Angulo.

The referee in that fight was a sadist. He did the right thing by not stopping it in the 3rd but he let it go on too long at the end.

Comment

I was actually to busy passing out the link to notice the fight!!

Gutted...

Next up cintron

Comment

next up cintron for angulo?..it should be martinez....cintron looks like a baby,he nearly quit...he lost badly and got a huge gift...angulo hits harder,i really believe he'll ko cintron,or cintron will quit,either of the two

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  next up cintron for angulo?..it should be martinez....cintron looks like a baby,he nearly quit...he lost badly and got a huge gift...angulo hits harder,i really believe he'll ko cintron,or cintron will quit,either of the two
                  Yeah, no ****, Cintron looked sick in there, i think he has a case of bitchassness! Martinez deserved the win, maybe the florida judges had bias for el lloron boricua....

Comment

Angulo is truly a monster. I don't think he is quite ready for Martinez right now though, he needs more seasoning.

Comment

Working...
                    X