• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward and his fans the biggest puuuusssies in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Ward and his fans the biggest puuuusssies in boxing
      Bro, what do you think about this Kovalev fan, Freedom. who Red K'd me for simply posting this topic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Bro, what do you think about this Kovalev fan, Freedom. who Red K'd me for simply posting this topic?

We all know how that guy gets but to support a biiitch niigga like ward is sus

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
          We all know how that guy gets but to support a biiitch niigga like ward is sus
          But I didn't support Ward. All I did was post the topic. You think I triggered him??????

Comment

But I didn't support Ward. All I did was post the topic. You think I triggered him??????
            Most likely like I said we all know how he gets, I get red k from all the canelo dick holders lots of posters in their feelings on here.

Comment

• Hahah ain't nobody mad, bytch, people laughing at you for getting your ass kicked, and actually thinking you won the fight.

Hahahah and now laughing at you for being a coward and a poOSy.

You're a joke, mate.

Comment

• So he's speaking truth and haters are mad. What's new? He was the a side during the first fight and kov will get even less regard this time. Seems like main events wants to control issues and they will not be able to. #youhavetowait

Comment

Wow. What a pansy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Just call him racist, or bigot, or both and be done with it you complete joke of a man.

Just lol at your type. You guys are the biggest, most emotional females on here and you don't even know it lmao. Man up.
                    Are you upset because I call people out from their bull****. The fact that you ran to his defense tells me all I need to know about you. Loaded lux voice* Look at you... Emotional

Comment

• I find it amusing thats its Ward fans who are emotional but the ones who CONSISTENTLY inundate his threads with drivel are his haters. He won and took Kovalev's belts and he's going to beat him again. What is there for his fans to be mad about? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X