X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Stopped eating.

Left him there for 2 days, come back to pick him up and he couldn't even walk.

Had to carry him to my car and by the time I got to my house, he was dead.
    Dude thats sad to hear, losing a pet like that is heartbreaking.

I am suspicious of Vets thats why I always check their credentials, they had some quack doctor vet, she lied had no credentials and was giving medicines to pets, but later it was found out her surgeon was some illegal immigrant from Africa.

She also had a puppy mill.

Doesnt petco or petsmart have a veterinary in it? I think some Petsmarts have that banfield pet hospital in there, they do check ups and give medications and stuff, doesnt one of them have a small pet motel in there too?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Dude thats sad to hear, losing a pet like that is heartbreaking.

I am suspicious of Vets thats why I always check their credentials, they had some quack doctor vet, she lied had no credentials and was giving medicines to pets, but later it was found out her surgeon was some illegal immigrant from Africa.

She also had a puppy mill.

Doesnt petco or petsmart have a veterinary in it? I think some Petsmarts have that banfield pet hospital in there, they do check ups and give medications and stuff, doesnt one of them have a small pet motel in there too?
      how the fcuk did someone getting murdered
      By some sick bastard turn into a dog conversation

Comment

That's what happens when a liberal weak minded person join the military
        They come out sick in the mind

Comment

Solution for the future? Don't be black.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            I wondered what happened to Freedom, now we know. We should have seen this coming guys after the posts he made on that other site about black guys taking white women.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Fear of the BBC, even when it is 66 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Piece of **** vet huh? Feel free to move back to Mexico and sell tacos, vato.

This country has given you the life you have, I don't agree with what this idiot did killing him.

Give up all your crap to the US and move to Mexico since you don't respect veterans.
                oooooh

Comment

Working...
                X