Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Vargas Plan is Similar To De La Hoya, Margarito Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Vargas Plan is Similar To De La Hoya, Margarito Fights

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Manny Pacquiao's been a boxer for many years and a politician for few. But the Filipino has nevertheless mastered the art of competitive diplomacy. As he heads back to Las Vegas for a fight that ends a retirement that really never got under way, the now-37-year-old Pacquiao is the subject of typical conjecture about what big fights might be on his agenda now that he's returned to the ring...
    [Click Here To Read More]

/in before

PAC-BOY
    Kuyukut
    twosweethooks
    ELPacman
    pasawayako
    check hook
    jrosales13
    puga
    Beercules
    Spoon23
    ADP02

Comment

damn you ....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Manny Pacquiao's been a boxer for many years and a politician for few. But the Filipino has nevertheless mastered the art of competitive diplomacy. As he heads back to Las Vegas for a fight that ends a retirement that really never got under way, the now-37-year-old Pacquiao is the subject of typical conjecture about what big fights might be on his agenda now that he's returned to the ring...
        [Click Here To Read More]
        is he going to drain vargas too???

Comment

Pacquiao is old and doesn't have the type of legs to fight like that anymore. I could see him gassing out and Vargas catching and finishing him late.

Comment

Spoon, get your ass in here!

Comment

Pacquaio should stop Vargas

Comment

The difference here is Vargas isnt at the end of his career. Vargas is going to hurt Pac, mark my words.

Comment

well now I have my excuse for another Pac vs Margarito streaming.

Comment

HYPE!!!

27 y/o, 5'10", never been ko'd, coming impressive KO win **VS** 37 y/o, 5'5", ko'd multiple times, coming off a loss

Manny is a ****n beast, and he's hungry

Manny is what you can call a Master
                    Heart of Akuma~

People are sleeping hard on this anomoly/glitch in this matrix

Comment

Working...
                    X