Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Starts Training Camp Next Week For 12/10, Says Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Danny ducks the fights and GGG has to fight another mediocre opponent - the anti-White vermin on this site will still call him a cherry-picker... When Ward and Rigo do the same thing they get a pass...

Comment

So is lil g ducking the Canelo fight, when he's not paid what he thinks he deserves and Canelo goes another way? And by the way, why hasnt he signed the offer thats on the table? By your logic, he's ducking...ooopppsss

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Well according to that Sherdog insider, Jacobs started his camp weeks ago and is already sparring with Chad Dawson & Erislandy Lara, b/c they have similar styles to GGG....
        I need to contact this Sherdog source. I lost my hookup via Chola Vista

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          I need to contact this Sherdog source. I lost my hookup via Chola Vista
          Lol, he said Dawson was going to teach Danny how to fight off the ropes. I think Chola headed down to Houston to help them develop the perfect strategy to further expose Golovkin.

Comment

Giving me even more hope the fight is happening. He's not gonna start camp if he's not gonna fight in December

Comment

Lol, he said Dawson was going to teach Danny how to fight off the ropes. I think Chola headed down to Houston to help them develop the perfect strategy to further expose Golovkin.
              he most likely did. Gotta get in contact with the source in person to get to the bottom of this. The source said it was made 3 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Giving me even more hope the fight is happening. He's not gonna start camp if he's not gonna fight in December
                All it means is he's getting back in the gym for a fight in Dec.

Comment

GGG couldn't get Canelo, hopefully he gets the Danny Jacobs fight.

Comment

GGG vs Jacobs will be fun whilst it lasts

Comment

yeah dawsons the go-to man when you want to know how to deal with power punchers. did really well against adonis stevenson lol

Comment

Working...
                      X