Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: The Most Devastating KO I've Seen From Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is when boxing gets lame, canelo is getting paid millions of dollars to bully opponents with no chance

no better than a fat bully in a bar who avoids eye contact with all the rough looking dudes and singles out the 80 pound nerd in the corner

Comment

canelo knocked out a man who is a weight class below him. so what. even he didnt celebrate it. he was getting outboxed till he broke khans chin.

Comment

too bad canola had to drag up a blown up junior welter to get a KO canola will get KO;ed as soon as he go's to the full 160 and fights a real middleweight

Comment

Nothing was gained from this fight. Accolade wise, nothing. He will be done as soon as GGG gets in ring with him. If khan can hit him and push him back, GGG is gonna flat line this poor excuse of a Mexican. Btw I'm Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
            canelo knocked out a man who is a weight class below him. so what. even he didnt celebrate it. he was getting outboxed till he broke khans chin.
            You got that right. If Khan wasn't so fragile he possibly could have won.

Comment

No **** you maricon. He fought a chinny ww. The **** you think was gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                For the life of me I still cant figure out how he got to that point in the picture. Did she wanna embarrass him while he was coked out or do he invite her for the sole purpose of wearing her clothes.
                lol read his recent comments, he has obviously relapsed

Comment

khans chin Doe

Comment

It wasn't an impressive KO. He KO'd a guy at 155 who had previously already been KO'd at 135 and 140, and was moving up to 155 for the first time.

Comment

knocked out a guy two divisions lower and now hes giving it the fiftyloool

man up lets see you get in the ring with GGG and do that then you'll get your props

Comment

Working...
                      X