Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: After Tyson Fury Loss, I Suffered Day and Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: After Tyson Fury Loss, I Suffered Day and Night

Wladimir Klitschko admits defeat to Tyson Fury still hurts but is confident the lessons learned will help him regain his world heavyweight titles in the rematch.

The 39-year-old Ukrainian (64-4-KO53) handed over the WBA, WBO and IBF titles after November's unanimous points defeat to Fury (25-0-KO18) - his first loss in 11 years - but was quick to confirm he will exercise a rematch clause and face the 27-year-old again.

Having had time to reflect on a defeat that surprised most, Klitschko said: "For the first time in so long, I had to experience the feeling of stepping out of the ring as a loser. That was very disappointing for me; I suffered day and night after the fight and I am still suffering.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Wladimir Klitschko admits defeat to Tyson Fury still hurts but is confident the lessons learned will help him regain his world heavyweight titles in the rematch.

The 39-year-old Ukrainian (64-4-KO53) handed over the WBA, WBO and IBF titles after November's unanimous points defeat to Fury (25-0-KO18) - his first loss in 11 years - but was quick to confirm he will exercise a rematch clause and face the 27-year-old again.

Having had time to reflect on a defeat that surprised most, Klitschko said: "For the first time in so long, I had to experience the feeling of stepping out of the ring as a loser. That was very disappointing for me; I suffered day and night after the fight and I am still suffering.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Translation: Fury took his soul.

Comment

wlad has always fought like a panzy. but to loose against such an unskilled oaf like fury makes it understandable why he wants a rematch.

Comment

Good.

Next time don't pad the ring with foam and wrap your gloves with nobody watching.

Comment

Fury is VERY beatable. I have to feel that if Wlad comes back and fights with aggression and purpose he will take Fury out with little issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Fields View Post
            Fury is VERY beatable. I have to feel that if Wlad comes back and fights with aggression and purpose he will take Fury out with little issue.
            This loss is the best thing that could've happened to Wlad at this stage of his career.

He'll come back stronger.

at Fury fans calling Fury's performance a masterclass etc.

Comment

Finally there is a HW fight that has potential. Lets see what Wlad is made of.

Comment

dont worry wlad, freedom felt your pain too

Comment

He'll be suffering day and night again when he gets his jaw smashed all over his face in the rematch. If he comes out more agressive, Fury will set about him and knock him spark out.

Comment

Many boxers seem to struggle with the inevitable reality of aging.

Klitschko had a great run at heavyweight, but a boxer's prime doesn't last forever.

He should retire now, before he gets seriously hurt by one of the strong young fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X