Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy and disappointed at the same time Happy because I hate everything about their team they have some of the most dislikeble players on the team like Costa but I wanted to see if mourihno could turn it around. Also saying to people who are saying Jose always sucked this man won the ****ing Champions League with Porto

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      Happy and disappointed at the same time Happy because I hate everything about their team they have some of the most dislikeble players on the team like Costa but I wanted to see if mourihno could turn it around. Also saying to people who are saying Jose always sucked this man won the ****ing Champions League with Porto
      Who did they beat?

That was the biggest fluke in modern football history alongside Chelsea winning it in 2012 and Greece winning the Euros.

They only got past Man United in the last 16 thanks to a disallowed goal by Scholes which was about 2 yards onside.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/ZaZ2G2RxT5s
        What are your thoughts on this kid I think he could be something special, he's already touted to move to one of Europes best clubs this January transfer window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Who did they beat?

That was the biggest fluke in modern football history alongside Chelsea winning it in 2012 and Greece winning the Euros.

They only got past Man United in the last 16 thanks to a disallowed goal by Scholes which was about 2 yards onside.
          Still can't deny that he won it he also won it with Inter beating Gvardiolas Barca which was almost impossible to beat during that time.

Comment

Still can't deny that he won it he also won it with Inter beating Gvardiolas Barca which was almost impossible to beat during that time.
            Inter were a very expensively assembled squad and they still played like Allardyce's Bolton. He left that club in an absolute mess too.

Comment

Inter were a very expensively assembled squad and they still played like Allardyce's Bolton. He left that club in an absolute mess too.
              Well he still wins trophys unlike one coach that comes to mind hasn't won a meaningful trophy in like ten years let's be honest 95% of the gunners fans would love to have Jose as their coach maybe they will win something on forever

Comment

Well he still wins trophys unlike one coach that comes to mind hasn't won a meaningful trophy in like ten years let's be honest 95% of the gunners fans would love to have Jose as their coach maybe they will win something on forever
                What, so he can alienate all the players and leave the club languishing in the relegation zone after a couple of years?

Yeah sign me up!

Anyone can jump into a club, spend a ****load of money, get momentary success and then run away or get yourself sacked like a coward.

It takes a true great to go through the difficult times at a club and build a legacy.

Imagine Mourinho at Arsenal during the years we had to pay off the Stadium lol. We wouldn't just be relegated, we'd probably be bankrupt.

Comment

What, so he can alienate all the players and leave the club languishing in the relegation zone after a couple of years?

Yeah sign me up!

Anyone can jump into a club, spend a ****load of money, get momentary success and then run away or get yourself sacked like a coward.

It takes a true great to go through the difficult times at a club and build a legacy.

Imagine Mourinho at Arsenal during the years we had to pay off the Stadium lol. We wouldn't just be relegated, we'd probably be bankrupt.
                  At least You guys would win a trophy unless you guys like being 4th best all the time, I rather have my club win something and then struggle for a season or two then being 4th best all the time

Comment

At least You guys would win a trophy unless you guys like being 4th best all the time, I rather have my club win something and then struggle for a season or two then being 4th best all the time
                    Wenger managed to keep Arsenal in the Champions League with huge financial restrictions.

Mourinho would have left us in ruins on the same budget. I'd rather my club survive than get killed.

Comment

Wenger managed to keep Arsenal in the Champions League with huge financial restrictions.

Mourinho would have left us in ruins on the same budget. I'd rather my club survive than get killed.
                      Well wenger hasn't had financial restrictions for a few years now but he still can't get you to win a trophy and still can't get a proper fitness coach so that half of your squad isn't injured half of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X