• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    Watch people complain about that fight
    hell no!!

This is a beautiful fight.

GO GONZALEZ

Comment

Don't give up hope Larry, I'm sure Ward will fight again some day.

Comment

So a bunch of random Twatterers saying that Gonzalez should be Ward's opponent means that HBO wanted the fight and Ward turned it down?

False information posted. Report yourself if you have any principles.

Comment

None of those say Ward turned down a fight except for Boxing Kingdom(whoever that is). Thanks though, that's all we were asking for. Although I don't know who Boxing Kingdom is or how reliable they are. Seems like just some random twitter poster

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

So a bunch of random Twatterers saying that Gonzalez should be Ward's opponent means that HBO wanted the fight and Ward turned it down?

A reliable source with 1200 + followers and his own boxing website https://twitter.com/BoxingKingdom14 ( http://boxing-kingdom.blogspot.ca ). Reliable people like Hougigo and myself.

You are just an annoying little troll. If you had any principles you'd be fair and admit the OP was posting false information, but for some reason you are a huge Andre Ward fanboy.

What is it you like so much about Ward? Do you have something in common with him?

Comment

BoxingKingdom14. A couple of random bloggers from Twatter = FACT

Comment

Freedom deserves wanker of the year award god damn you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  None of those say Ward turned down a fight except for Boxing Kingdom(whoever that is). Thanks though, that's all we were asking for. Although I don't know who Boxing Kingdom is or how reliable they are. Seems like just some random twitter poster
                  So what is the source for the thread title?

Or are you just supporting anything that makes Ward look better no matter whether it's lies or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    A reliable source with 1200 + followers and his own boxing website https://twitter.com/BoxingKingdom14 ( http://boxing-kingdom.blogspot.ca ). Reliable people like Hougigo and myself.

You are just an annoying little troll. If you had any principles you'd be fair and admit the OP was posting false information, but for some reason you are a huge Andre Ward fanboy.

What is it you like so much about Ward? Do you have something in common with him?
                    I'm just saying you should be true to your principles about posting false information.

Report Larry and turn yourself in too

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Cliçk on 1st link and scroll down. Sept 4 the guy is saying HBOs Peter Nelson requested it. Why would you be surprised? It's the most logical fight out thete

Comment

Working...
                      X