Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody like the idea of pac-cotto II, now they are using it to hype may-cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody like the idea of pac-cotto II, now they are using it to hype may-cotto?

According to what I've observed here before, majority don't like the idea of pac-cotto II, many said pac would just KO him again and beat him 10 out of 10 times at any weight and pac is just all wrong for cotto and all that, and a rematch is not needed and pointless. cotto's recent improvements also doesnt show that he could beat manny now when they meet again, knowing he was badly dominated in the first fight. and the rematch is just unattractive and many would consider it a cherry pick and probably would say "why fight a guy you've dominated again?"what has he done lately that would make the rematch attractive?"
    not to mention cotto had a tough time again against a one-eyed margarito whom pac toyed for 12 rounds and can KO anytime he wants to.

but now they're using it to hype may-cotto?(even if they actually dont have to.
    its already an attractive fight even without manny's name mention on it.)

saying manny ducked cotto and all that, he was weight drain before and all that... what the hell?

weight issues:

and i would also like to mention that floyd is bigger than pac and has a middle weight frame already thats why its okay to him to fight 154, so why bashed manny for it???

pac was 138 against hatton, cotto was 146 against clottey?
    then weight drained at 145?? cotto was still walking around 160 that night he fought pac. and the 145 even helped him with his stamina IMO.
    he was 159 at fight night when he was fighting at 140 as i can remember...

im not hating on anybody.. but please just dont bash pac just to hype up may-cotto because its nonsense....

pac dominated cotto, and he will beat him again if ever they meet, even if not in the same fashion.

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    According to what I've observed here before, majority don't like the idea of pac-cotto II, many said pac would just KO him again and beat him 10 out of 10 times at any weight and pac is just all wrong for cotto and all that, and a rematch is not needed and pointless. cotto's recent improvements also doesnt show that he could beat manny now when they meet again, knowing he was badly dominated in the first fight. and the rematch is just unattractive and many would consider it a cherry pick and probably would say "why fight a guy you've dominated again?"what has he done lately that would make the rematch attractive?"
    not to mention cotto had a tough time again against a one-eyed margarito whom pac toyed for 12 rounds and can KO anytime he wants to.

saying manny ducked cotto and all that, he was weight drain before and all that... what the hell?

weight issues:

and i would also like to mention that floyd is bigger than pac and has a middle weight frame already thats why its okay to him to fight 154, so why bashed manny for it???

then weight drained at 145?? cotto was still walking around 160 that night he fought pac. and the 145 even helped him with his stamina IMO.

im not hating on anybody.. but please just dont bash pac just to hype up may-cotto because its nonsense....

pac dominated cotto, and he will beat him again if ever they meet, even if not in the same fashion.
    i was one of the few who wanted the rematch! more then jmm-pac3 i wanted the rematch! even if cotto got outclassed for 12 rounds,, your gonna stop it with .55 seconds left??? -_- let the guy go out with some dignity lol

Comment

weight issues:

You do know that Cotto II at 147 was Team Pac's first choice right? I mean, yes I agree that Pac vs Cotto II at 147 wouldn't be an attractive fight, but regardless, that was the fight Team Pac wanted first.

Comment

weight issues:

its because Pac is afraid to go beyond 147 for a 154 LMW title. in the other hand May wants him at his best. heck after Martinez beats Jr. for the MW strap, May will move up in weight to fight Martinez for his belt. Pac again is afraid to go beyond 147 and wants Martinez at 150 at fight night.. Pac is a Coward

Comment

i was one of the few who wanted the rematch! more then jmm-pac3 i wanted the rematch! even if cotto got outclassed for 12 rounds,, your gonna stop it with .55 seconds left??? -_- let the guy go out with some dignity lol
          i would love the rematch too at 154 if cotto beats may.. the feeling of the fans that manny has something to be afraid of against cotto would be back just like the hype in their first fight, but after pac walked thru cotto's punches in their first fight it was all gone now. a cotto win against may is also far from reality... but i dont think may would dominate and ko cotto just like pac did, but a shutout is possible.

its because Pac is afraid to go beyond 147 for a 154 LMW title. in the other hand May wants him at his best. heck after Martinez beats Jr. for the MW strap, May will move up in weight to fight Martinez for his belt. Pac again is afraid to go beyond 147 and wants Martinez at 150 at fight night.. Pac is a Coward
          pac is just the same size as marquez, doesnt that count for something to you?

Comment

If Floyd had already beat Cotto, then your argument might hold some merit.

Comment

people were shitting on pac so hard on NSB for even considering Cotto and now apparently pac ducked cotto

pointless fight. At 147 or 154 or 150 or 152 or any weight.

Comment

Not when you want to be P4P number 1. Martinez jumped all the hoops Pac threw at him and when he said he was ok with 150, pac said no and wanted a 147. Pac Ducked Martinez, Mayweather is not afraid of cotto at 154 nor Martinez at 160.

Comment

i would love the rematch too at 154 if cotto beats may.. the feeling of the fans that manny has something to be afraid of against cotto would be back just like the hype in their first fight, but after pac walked thru cotto's punches in their first fight it was all gone now. a cotto win against may is also far from reality... but i dont think may would dominate and ko cotto just like pac did, but a shutout is possible.

but we do know the cotto/pac was a fight in which cotto was weight drained mayweather fighting a healthy cotto

where was pacquiao in 97,, 98,, 99 2000?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    people were shitting on pac so hard on NSB for even considering Cotto and now apparently pac ducked cotto
                    Pac DID Ducked LMW champ Cotto. Pac wanted another LMW belt but only at 148, he Ducked cotto at 154 because he knew Martinez was going to be calling Pac a coward for not fighting him at 150..

Pac is a Coward

Comment

Working...
                    X