Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd displaying arrogant behavior to Merchant was a plan to avoid Pac fight question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd displaying arrogant behavior to Merchant was a plan to avoid Pac fight question

He did that on purpose to avoid the expected question. We all know Larry will ask him about the Pacquiao fight and found a clever way to půssy out.

idk if you saw or heard about the post presser, but floyd mentioned pac...

Comment

they have asked floyd the question already 1000 times, and he always said he will fight him when he takes the test
      hearing the same question since 2 years can be very annoying, its not in floyds hand, the only person who isnt willing to let manny in the ring with floyd is bob arum, and we all know that. he doesnt want his cash cow to lose against the superior boxer, nothing new... nothing changed at all since the first negotiations, so why ask always the same dumb question? the only reason larry merchant asks floyd always the same question is simply because he wants to piss him off, he knows floyd isnt the coolest outside the ring, he loses his temper very quick

Comment

On no the flatheads have another conspiracy , love how they think deeply for days to apply childrens logic to a heat of the moment reaction by adults ,,,, TS is very unintelligent bordering on ******ed .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          On no the flatheads have another conspiracy , love how they think deeply for days to apply childrens logic to a heat of the moment reaction by adults ,,,, TS is very unintelligent bordering on ******ed .
          Merchant: Floyd, thanks for that sucker punch you ended the fight early. Anyway, you said you want to fight Pacquiao next. Is that true?

Floyd: No! I didn't say that. Don't try to put that word in my mouth old man!

Merchant: If I was only 50 years old younger. I screw your gay ass!

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            they have asked floyd the question already 1000 times, and he always said he will fight him when he takes the test
            hearing the same question since 2 years can be very annoying, its not in floyds hand, the only person who isnt willing to let manny in the ring with floyd is bob arum, and we all know that. he doesnt want his cash cow to lose against the superior boxer, nothing new... nothing changed at all since the first negotiations, so why ask always the same dumb question? the only reason larry merchant asks floyd always the same question is simply because he wants to piss him off, he knows floyd isnt the coolest outside the ring, he loses his temper very quick
            I agree. Floyd loses his temper quickly because he is immature. I also agree that he has been asked the Paq question too many times in the last two years because he has no answer except "take the test", which Paq has already agreed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Flathead? Please tell me you are not one of those people who think the general dislike of Floyd is race based. Especially when you just used a racist term like flathead.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                Flathead? Please tell me you are not one of those people who think the general dislike of Floyd is race based. Especially when you just used a racist term like flathead.
                His head is as flat as a **** carters hat , just stating the facts how do you get racist out of that , you must have some preconceived views on terminology , in that your more racist than I am , there is no bad race only bad people within them .

Comment

I would agree that this is a stupid thread. Pac is the last topic
                  Merchant would bring up in that kind of controversial ending in a
                  fight. The Pac question has been asked a thousand times already.
                  What else do you want to know?

Comment

Yupp.. Floyd had a roid rage episode up there..

Comment

Working...
                    X