No announcement yet.

The people who have screwed me over will be made to PAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people who have screwed me over will be made to PAY

Right now I am a broken man, I am slowly fixing myself, and it is going to take time.

The people who helped put me in this position think that they have beaten me, and that they have won. They go on with their lives and will forget about all of this.

I hope they enjoy this small victory because the WAR is not over, when I have fixed myself up, and I am 100% they are in for some retribution, the happier they are, and the better their lives will make it all the more enjoyable when I CRUSH them, they wont even see it coming.

These people should have been dealt with a long time ago, but I tried to be "nice" and help them out, and they ****ed me over.

The real me is coming back, and I will repay what they have done to me 10 fold

this is my motivation
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-28-2011, 02:45 AM.

success is the ultimate revenge. not harming someone.

Comment

Are you talking about people here or in real life? Sounds pretty serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
        Are you talking about people here or in real life? Sounds pretty serious.
        It is real life and it is serious.

People knew i was having a tough time emotionally and USED that for their own gain, they exploited my weakness and left me with nothing, people I thought I could trust and rely on used me to get things THEY wanted without a care in the world of how I actually felt or one single thought of helping me through tough times, then when things got too messy they turned their back on me and left me for dead pretty much.

Usually these sort of people would never have got one over on me, but they saw that I was vunerable and exploited me.

Right now i'm not strong enough to deal with them, but when I get back up they are going down HARD. I would love to be the bigger man and simply walk away but the thought of that is repugnant to me. People can't be allowed to get away with betrayal, it's not right and they need to pay for their actions, if i let them go i'm setting a precident for people to walk all over and abuse me.

I'm not talking about killing anyone or anything dumb like that, but there will be repercussions, and they are going to feel at least some of what I am feeling now.
        Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-28-2011, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
          success is the ultimate revenge. not harming someone.
          What this guy said.

Comment

Melvin think you only playing..
            Melvin think you do nothing.

You confusing Melvin here alot.

Comment

Working...
            X