Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't some people just get an honest job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

because that means they'll have to actually work! stealing is so much easier.

Comment

im from cali but was visiting some families in the midwest a few months ago. i went into walmart to buy an aux cable so i can play music from my phone and they have these all locked up. you have to go and ask an employee to open it for you LOL. i couldnt believe mofos was jacking aux cables and shiiet LOL.

Comment

read my entire post before you evaluate it.

some people can't work, or rather, you can't expect reasonable people to hire them.

ever seen somebody shout, "get a job" to a bum? i'm not talking about that dude who has lived in his car for a month after getting kicked out by his GF, i'm talking about a real, many bum.

you really think he could? you really think somebody should hire him?

not making excuses for somebody who has allowed himself to get so far down the road of bummery that he's unfit for even the most entry level job, just speaking to the reality that he can't get a job, and that no private employer should be expected or forced into hiring him. also didn't even watch the video, so i'm not speaking about those individuals specifically. video would not load.

so to answer your question, "why can't some people just get a job?" because they cannot. you wouldn't employ them, either.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            read my entire post before you evaluate it.

some people can't work, or rather, you can't expect reasonable people to hire them.

ever seen somebody shout, "get a job" to a bum? i'm not talking about that dude who has lived in his car for a month after getting kicked out by his GF, i'm talking about a real, many bum.

you really think he could? you really think somebody should hire him?

not making excuses for somebody who has allowed himself to get so far down the road of bummery that he's unfit for even the most entry level job, just speaking to the reality that he can't get a job, and that no private employer should be expected or forced into hiring him. also didn't even watch the video, so i'm not speaking about those individuals specifically. video would not load.

so to answer your question, "why can't some people just get a job?" because they cannot. you wouldn't employ them, either.

yes! labor jobs! of course he's not gonna get an office type work looking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              yes! labor jobs! of course he's not gonna get an office type work looking like that.

ever been in a supervisory role in either a service or manufacturing job? you cannot expect a decent employer to take on a legitimate bum off the street. i'm sorry, it just doens't work like that. maybe you get him to dig a ditch for once for beer money, but believe, me, you'll get fired if you hire enough of those guys because of how much they're gonna **** up. i'm talking about a mangy bum from the street.
              they wouldn't even pass the hygene protocols for an FDA facility.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                Aint nobody gonna hire a stinky hairy bum for labor jobs when you can just get migrants or poor but housed people.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  ever been in a supervisory role in either a service or manufacturing job? you cannot expect a decent employer to take on a legitimate bum off the street. i'm sorry, it just doens't work like that. maybe you get him to dig a ditch for once for beer money, but believe, me, you'll get fired if you hire enough of those guys because of how much they're gonna **** up. i'm talking about a mangy bum from the street.
                  they wouldn't even pass the hygene protocols for an FDA facility.
                  labor jobs such as clean up! trash picking, etc.!!

jobs that require you to be outside 90% of the time.

anyone can get a job, its up to the individual.

i've paid people before to come clean up the mess left over from remodeling our house.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Aint nobody gonna hire a stinky hairy bum for labor jobs when you can just get migrants or poor but housed people.
                    yes they will.. most general labor jobs such as clean up, etc. you're around stinky shiiet all day anyways. you think anyone is gonna complain about the smelly dude? plus they can pay them less, so of course they'll hire them. its up to the individual.

Comment

im from cali and if you get caught with a dui, you get to pay a fine, go to a dui class and do community service.

they sent me to the landfill for my community service where they take all the trash that they picked from around the county and dumped it all there. one of the workers in charge of us USED to be homeless.

Comment

Working...
                      X