No announcement yet.

So the Krusher quit against a boxer with no punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Krusher quit against a boxer with no punch

Didn't he threaten to finish Ward's career?
    This is really a bad look for Kovalev. He can't be taken serious anymore. He's a front runner killer. First time things get tough for him and he quits, he folds.

He needs to prove himself by fighting Gzovdyk and Beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      Didn't he threaten to finish Ward's career?
      This is really a bad look for Kovalev. He can't be taken serious anymore. He's a front runner killer. First time things get tough for him and he quits, he folds.
      Call him Lawn Chair Kov

Comment

Kovalev is one dimensional. He is done

Comment

Great boxer. Subpar fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            He needs to prove himself by fighting Gzovdyk and Beterbiev
            I doubt Beterbiev fights him after what Barrera and Main Events did in the last purse bid. Kovalev is not a big draw by himself so there will be less money in the pot too.

Beterbiev is in line for a title shot if he wins his next fight against Enrico Koelling. Kovalev will most likely face the winner of Sullivan Barrera - Joe Smith Jr.

Comment

He's done.

Always happens with punchers

They have big power, throw in a half decent jab and everyone goes nuts.

Ward doesnt even look the same fighter to me as he was in the super 6, i think he's lost a step.

And he made this dude quit

Comment

He pretty much lost his aura. He is still a great fighter, but I doubt he is ever going to be perceived as before this fight.

1st fight didn't really harm him that much, but to loose in this way. I don't think he ever comes back fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  He's done.

Always happens with punchers

They have big power, throw in a half decent jab and everyone goes nuts.

Ward doesnt even look the same fighter to me as he was in the super 6, i think he's lost a step.

And he made this dude quit
                  I think you're right, Ward's athleticism doesn't look the same anymore.

Comment

You can't talk all the smack he did, and then beg the ref for help when it gets too hot in there. Weak.

Comment

Working...
                    X