PBC - New Fight Schedule Coming Soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    well pbc is the reason boxing is in a bad state right now
    YDKSAB if you think boxing is in its current state cuz of PBC. 4 title holders per division making the term champion some fantasy term has done boxing more harm to boxing over the last 3 decades or whatever than anything PBC has done in the 18 months its been around.

And there are plenty more structural problems with boxing that have lil to nothing to do with PBC that have & will continue to cause issues in the boxing world regardless if PBC is or isn't around at some future date.

Boxing buttf#cked itself. PBC didn't do much of anything if anything at all for boxing to have reached its current state.

Comment

didnt you learn from hanzi's failed thread.
      That was from a random twitter feed tho.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I am becoming resigned to the fact that PBC may be off the air come 2017. Thats gonna suck IMO.
        I'll take that wager.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I think they can use the Tuesday platform for these types of fights. I don't think it will affect ratings one way or another.

I am becoming resigned to the fact that PBC may be off the air come 2017. Thats gonna suck IMO.
          Baseball playoffs takes over tues on FS1 for october.

Comment

well pbc is the reason boxing is in a bad state right now.gaymon overpaying fighters for mismatches so much that good fights cant be made because why fight a thurman or a porter when you can fight rod salka.you and every true boxing fan should be rooting for pbc to fail.
            Doesn't take rocket science to figure things out. Why would Lara fight Andrade or one of the Charlo brothers if he can make $1 mil for fighting Zaveck or Rodriguez? A lot of fights make no sense at the PBC camp. Why fight Thurman when you can make enough to take a long vacation fighting guys someone already beat?

Comment

Hilarious. Before this last stretch, I can't remember a time when PBC had less than 5 cards on its schedule at any given moment. Right now they have 0. Wow!

Same goes for Showtime. Not even 1 card on its schedule for either ShoBox or Showtime Championship Boxing.

This sport is dead as dirt in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Baseball playoffs takes over tues on FS1 for october.
                yeah I forgot about that.

Comment

These PBC fighters have been on a long layoff. They need tuneup fights doe.

Comment

PBC got ya so spoiled, that ya b!tch and moan about there not being boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Hilarious. Before this last stretch, I can't remember a time when PBC had less than 5 cards on its schedule at any given moment. Right now they have 0. Wow!

Same goes for Showtime. Not even 1 card on its schedule for either ShoBox or Showtime Championship Boxing.

This sport is dead as dirt in America.
                      And HBO has 1 on PPV ATM....but its hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                      X