No announcement yet.

PBC - New Fight Schedule Coming Soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC - New Fight Schedule Coming Soon.

Those are not my words, those are words for the official PBC website. I guess it ain't over yet.

http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/

I sure hope they fill up the last quarter of the year with fights. Charlo/Jrock should happen. Garcia/Broner would be nice. Thurman, Porter, Spence, and the rest of the JMW should happen. Jack/Degale. Leo/Frampton 2 should go as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Those are not my words, those are words for the official PBC website. I guess it ain't over yet.

http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/
      didnt you learn from hanzi's failed thread.

Comment

Awwwww I was kinda rooting for PBC to be going out of business so some of these anti-Haymon/PBC knuckleheads could finally secure a W in something. Keep hoping guys maybe in 2018 PBC will fail finally. Believe & you can make your dreams of PBC going out of business come true folks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I sure hope they fill up the last quarter of the year with fights. Charlo/Jrock should happen. Garcia/Broner would be nice. Thurman, Porter, Spence, and the rest of the JMW should happen. Jack/Degale. Leo/Frampton 2 should go as well.
          With the schedule + football I'm guessing the final quarter will be light. It does seem like Charlo 1 vs J Rock + Jack vs DeGale will likely be in play from what I recall hearing, but I wouldn't expect much beyond that besides some FS1 caliber prospect vs prospect type fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Awwwww I was kinda rooting for PBC to be going out of business so some of these anti-Haymon/PBC knuckleheads could finally secure a W in something. Keep hoping guys maybe in 2018 PBC will fail finally. Believe & you can make your dreams of PBC going out of business come true folks.
            well pbc is the reason boxing is in a bad state right now.gaymon overpaying fighters for mismatches so much that good fights cant be made because why fight a thurman or a porter when you can fight rod salka.you and every true boxing fan should be rooting for pbc to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              With the schedule + football I'm guessing the final quarter will be light. It does seem like Charlo 1 vs J Rock + Jack vs DeGale will likely be in play from what I recall hearing, but I wouldn't expect much beyond that besides some FS1 caliber prospect vs prospect type fights.
              I think they can use the Tuesday platform for these types of fights. I don't think it will affect ratings one way or another.

I am becoming resigned to the fact that PBC may be off the air come 2017. Thats gonna suck IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                well pbc is the reason boxing is in a bad state right now.gaymon overpaying fighters for mismatches so much that good fights cant be made because why fight a thurman or a porter when you can fight rod salka.you and every true boxing fan should be rooting for pbc to fail.
                This is and oft cited narrative that has no substance. There is no correlation between what Haymon pays fighters and fights not getting made if Haymon isn't involved.

HBO affiliated fighters have been in the same type of fights as Haymon affiliated fighters. Canelo, Kovalev, GGG all had crap fights this year.

If someone said why fight Lara when you can fight Monroe, you'd have a fit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Aren't these fights likely to be on Showtime though?

Also Broner-Burns seems to be locked in should Burns win his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                    Aren't these fights likely to be on Showtime though?

Also Broner-Burns seems to be locked in should Burns win his mandatory.
                    Yes, I think they will end up there, maybe CBS. As I understand there are no more PBC cards on NBC or ESPN this year.

I just hope they get the fights made.

Comment

Working...
                    X