Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the illumanti is real? What you gonna do about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is an illuminati of boxingscene

And I think Larry was on to something and was about to leak info on them but they got to him before he had a chance to

Comment

There is very little doubt that the fate of the world is decided by secret meetings between the likes of David Cameron and Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Yeah now... In the past for the first fifty years of bildenberg meetings, everything was denied... The Internet wasn't around after world war 2 when these meetings started..
        In the mid 1950s when they started you mean?

And the "rationale"
        I gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured it was a typo. But no, you made the mistake again. It's "rational" you twit.

people claimed the "conspirtards" were crazy and full of crap.. Now decades later after they had been exposed many times they finally came forward in a public relations move...
        It was private but never secret, dumbass.

And the "conspirtards" of the 60s, 70s, 80s amd 90s were proven correct and the "rationale" people were completely wrong for decades and then won't even admit they were wrong and try and pass lame excuses lie "they got a website"
        Lmao, that's a very weak arguement piggy, I expect better from you
        I have pretty low expectations of you, so at least you'll never disappoint me.

And if they weren't secret, then why doesnt the major media run stories like they do for every mundane thing public figures do...
        They're not really public figures though. I mean it's a mix of industrialists, politicians, academics and journalists who meet once a year to discuss world events, it's hardly Kim and Kanye naming their latest mistake, is it? A headline like "Group of well-placed individuals have meeting at hotel" is likely only to get the sub-editor fired.

It's not like it isn't hundreds of the most powerful people in the same room.. Why wouldn't that be newsworthy,
        Because it's not very interesting.

why doesn't mainstream media report on it and try to get the inside story..
        Why don't you hazard a guess? What's your theory?

It's not like they don't do that with every political story since watergate..
        I think a bunch of hired goons burgling a rival's office, getting caught and then bringing down a president is bigger news than a group of rich people discussing economics over canapes.

Warren buffets annual investor meeting gets more press than the secret meeting between the worlds elite.
        We already established that a meeting that takes place annually, is announced with a press release and has its own website doesn't constitute "secret".

Does that seem "rationale" to you?
        You are just a massive idiot.

Comment

You're being a meany Sqeally.

Comment

If they are real then they can come and try to **** with me. I'm posting it on BS Illuminati, or should I say Illumipussy amiright? Trying to tell me Drake is going to come to my house and make me do triangle shit.

Comment

Its real to people that don't have jobs and spend all day on the internet.

Comment

If People such as Alex Jones and David Icke believe it then it has to be real.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  In the mid 1950s when they started you mean?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured it was a typo. But no, you made the mistake again. It's "rational" you twit.

It was private but never secret, dumbass.

I have pretty low expectations of you, so at least you'll never disappoint me.

They're not really public figures though. I mean it's a mix of industrialists, politicians, academics and journalists who meet once a year to discuss world events, it's hardly Kim and Kanye naming their latest mistake, is it? A headline like "Group of well-placed individuals have meeting at hotel" is likely only to get the sub-editor fired.

Because it's not very interesting.

Why don't you hazard a guess? What's your theory?

I think a bunch of hired goons burgling a rival's office, getting caught and then bringing down a president is bigger news than a group of rich people discussing economics over canapes.

We already established that a meeting that takes place annually, is announced with a press release and has its own website doesn't constitute "secret".

You are just a massive idiot.

1950s or post world war 2.. Pretty much exactly what I saod

Your being a prick about this so I must have hit a nerve..
                  Rational, sorry my mistake as I hardly ever correct autospell on my tablet or proofread my posts... That's how I get a lot of I instead of if or into instead of onto, etc

You evaded the whole point by trying to degrade me
                  If you read any conspiracy book in the 60s thru the 90s, theorists would talk about bildenberg' secret/private meetings and people like you dismissed them as crazy nuts, and now decades later conspiracy guy was proven right and no one will give them credit...

No one believed in the bildenberg conference until the last decade or so

Just because they have a website now as you graciously pointed out, doesn't mean for defaced this stuff was dismissed as crazy talk

Like I said, the major media covers every mundane thing public figures do from
                  Obama's Easter egg hunt, or meeting the leader of Germany, or some other bland thing.. But hundreds of the most powerful people meeting gets zero coverage, it just shows that the media can be influenced to not cover things like this and instead focus on race division topics ..

Were you even in America in the 60s,70s 80s when this was first being discussed and dismissed as crazy talk, only to be proven truthful (to some extent) years later?.

Thanks for being a rude ****

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    If People such as Alex Jones and David Icke believe it then it has to be real.
                    Not saying that. Stuff ties in with the bible and the Quran as well. Just and awful lot of coincidences some of these outspoken individuals make good points....................the fact that basically a whole continent in Africa is starving when there's enuff food on this planet for every one basically proves that there is something going on. The name illumanti in itself is ment to make people disregard it as something serious.

Comment

This Squeal piggy guy is beyond ridiculous. What in the hell is some Psuedo-intellectual self-righteous wanker doing on a boxing forum for gods sake ?

Comment

Working...
                      X