Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      "What an arrogant POS"
      "What a coward"
      "He's ducking ____\"
      "Salidoe"

NSB.

Well said, man.

Comment

Same ****ing **** I have to go through with GGG. Love the fighter dearly, hate his fucking fellow fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Same ****ing **** I have to go through with GGG. Love the fighter dearly, hate his fucking fellow fans.
          Every top fighter has his share of stupid fanboys. Canelo, Loma, GGG, Floyd, Pacman, Kovalev, Ward, Rigo had his small cult following just a month ago so it's not a big deal at all, just don't pay attention. Fanboyism is a natural proccess and that's what happens when every top fighter gets a notable win
          Last edited by g27region; 12-15-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

I like Lomachenko but he will never reach the Mayweather/Pacman superstar status he's trying so hard to achieve. He's the new flavor in a downbeat market right now until a true superstar take over.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              I like Lomachenko but he will never reach the Mayweather/Pacman superstar status he's trying so hard to achieve. He's the new flavor in a downbeat market right now until a true superstar take over.
              It's da pigment.

Admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Does superstardom really matter, though? What's round with just appreciating the skills on display?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Fanboyism is a natural proccess and that's what happens when every top fighter gets a notable win
                  What exactly is "fanboyism"? And what's the difference between fan and fanboy?
                  Can someone clarify for a non-native English speaker, please?

Comment

fight mikey garcia then!!! this is the only fight i want to see from loma that will put his skill set to a test.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      LOL. Deontay ****ing Wilder is #10?

That alone makes me disregard the whole list.

is he really?

i wonder how much haymon paid to get him on there

fat dan should be taken to the woodshed and starved for allowing that on his watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X