Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 12-14-2017, 05:17 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3571 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,536,433.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 
Default Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced

Today, Capcom revealed the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. The collection is meant to celebrate the franchise's legacy by offering some of the most iconic games in the series on modern devices.

Capcom is bringing twelve games to the Xbox One in May 2018 for $39.99. We don't have a concrete release date as of now. The list of titles included in the package are as follows.

Street Fighter Street Fighter II Street Fighter II: Champion Edition Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting Super Street Fighter II Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Street Fighter Alpha Street Fighter Alpha 2 Street Fighter Alpha 3 Street Fighter III Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

While some gamers will be disappointed by the selection, the collection includes many of the best releases. The original Street Fighter and Street Fighter Alpha 3 are some of the best fighting games of yesteryear and if Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection lives up to its promise, it'll be a treat to play them again.

Some of these games will feature online multiplayer as well. Unfortunately, they aren't that extensive as only Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike are playable online. If you love the franchise and liked playing it as a child, be sure to keep an eye out for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection next year.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-14-2017, 07:32 AM #2
TDT All day

Quoted: 5799 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,374,069,628,421,797,838,848.00
Total Points: 311,374,069,628,521,790,046,208.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Sounds like a good deal, they even have the Street Fighter Alphas.

I'm buying it.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 12:22 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5266 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 250,110,000,000,100,005,314,560.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
Today, Capcom revealed the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. The collection is meant to celebrate the franchise's legacy by offering some of the most iconic games in the series on modern devices.

Capcom is bringing twelve games to the Xbox One in May 2018 for $39.99. We don't have a concrete release date as of now. The list of titles included in the package are as follows.

Street Fighter Street Fighter II Street Fighter II: Champion Edition Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting Super Street Fighter II Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Street Fighter Alpha Street Fighter Alpha 2 Street Fighter Alpha 3 Street Fighter III Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

While some gamers will be disappointed by the selection, the collection includes many of the best releases. The original Street Fighter and Street Fighter Alpha 3 are some of the best fighting games of yesteryear and if Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection lives up to its promise, it'll be a treat to play them again.

Some of these games will feature online multiplayer as well. Unfortunately, they aren't that extensive as only Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike are playable online. If you love the franchise and liked playing it as a child, be sure to keep an eye out for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection next year.

Honestly it would be incomlete without THE Street fighter from 1986 . It would be the only reason for me to buy it just for collector purposes .

My parents shelled out over 600 $$ just so i could play that game in 89 on the Turbo plus CD attachment .......
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

It was actually called Fighting Street for whatever reason . I remember being pissed that the game didnt have the scrolling clouds from the arcade version but the music kicked arse . Still the best soundtrack of all time and that was almost 30 years ago .

I also drew up some SF characters if a sequel came out thinking i was going to bring it back to life , then in 1991 ? SF 2 comes out . Who knew ? I thought it would be just a cult video game like Taitos Renegade from the 80's .

Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-17-2017 at 12:26 PM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:12 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 694,081,773,109.39
Total Points: 100,000,814,197,065,568.00
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Loved Taito back then. Ah, Renegade, awesome game and one of the first brawlers, my favorite genre. Too bad it wasn't as popular here as in Japan.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:27 AM #5
KKK Supremo

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 597,507,581,483,309,824.00
Total Points: 597,507,586,562,593,024.00
para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick *mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 
26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led 
wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Buying this, SF Championship edition is the bomb.
Chups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:00 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
Buying this, SF Championship edition is the bomb.
You read my mind on this one.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:33 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 694,081,773,109.39
Total Points: 100,000,814,197,065,568.00
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Yeah, Vega FTW for me.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:06 PM #8
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2242 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 379,034,813,978,723,264.00
Total Points: 33,892,034,813,978,988,544.00
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... &quot;like, totes antiquated&quot; clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

i might have to cop this.
baya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:06 PM #9
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2242 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 379,034,813,978,723,264.00
Total Points: 33,892,034,813,978,988,544.00
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... &quot;like, totes antiquated&quot; clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

i was that limited player with m. bison.
baya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 03:23 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
i was that limited player with m. bison.
With or without the cheat where there was no defense?

Share This With Friends

Tags
30th, anniversary, announced, collection, fighter, treet

User Tag List