• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Crawford would school Spence
    Crawford been dodging him since ams

Comment

Agreed. No one has really set themselves apart at the moment. Garcia and Thurman really should have done better against shot Guererro, and Porter should have done better against shot Berto. Though very clearly winning Thurman's win over Garcia wasn't all that impressive either. Spence impressed me against Brook though he did struggle a bit. Keen to see him against some of the others to find out who's really on the top of the heap

Comment

I think 160 and 175 are the most I interesting right now. GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, Charlo, Saunders, Lemieux and Andrade at MW and Kovalev, Stevenson, Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Jack, Barrera and Bivol at LHW.

Comment

Someone said Spence is the best fighter on the planet? Lmao

Comment

Crawford is done with 140 and he is a welterweight right now. His next fight will be against Horn if Horn wins. Spence is a welterweight now. By saying Crawford is 140 and Spence is 154 you have booted out the two best welterweights in the world. Right now Spence and Crawford are welterweights as is Thurman who will be back soon. Those 3 boxers alone make 147 strong and Porter is a hard fight for anybody. I'd say it's a reasonable strong weight class. Crawford and Spence are very high on my PFP top 10 list as welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Someone said Spence is the best fighter on the planet? Lmao
              I would bet on him to beat any welterweight in the world. Crawford is number 1 on many PFP top 10 lists and I think Spence would beat him as do many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiub View Post
                Agreed. No one has really set themselves apart at the moment. Garcia and Thurman really should have done better against shot Guererro, and Porter should have done better against shot Berto. Though very clearly winning Thurman's win over Garcia wasn't all that impressive either. Spence impressed me against Brook though he did struggle a bit. Keen to see him against some of the others to find out who's really on the top of the heap
                Spence didn't do anything special though. He showed he's just another fighter. He was getting beat by brook and didnt adjust. He only won bc he broke down brook. Spence doesnt seem like a guy who has plan a-z if something goes wrong compared to a guy lile crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I think 160 and 175 are the most I interesting right now. GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, Charlo, Saunders, Lemieux and Andrade at MW and Kovalev, Stevenson, Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Jack, Barrera and Bivol at LHW.
                  Those are my favorites. Light heavyweight is very strong now and I think Bivol may be the best of a bad ass bunch.

Comment

Welterweight has 3 fighters on the p4p list. What other division can say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                      Spence didn't do anything special though. He showed he's just another fighter. He was getting beat by brook and didnt adjust. He only won bc he broke down brook. Spence doesnt seem like a guy who has plan a-z if something goes wrong compared to a guy lile crawford.
                      You can find fault with any boxer if you try hard enough. Spence lost a couple of early rounds and proceeded to beat the holly hell out of Brook and break his face. Spence didn't need a plan B because plan A was more than enough to get the job done in grand style. Spence is a great boxer puncher to me and one of the best body punchers in boxing. If he fights Crawford he will be the betting favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X