Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some guys bring a girl or their girl to the strip club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    then how come women don't bring their boyfriends or husbands to strip clubs with male strippers?
    Because I wouldn't date a whore who goes to male strip clubs. The only oiled up dancer she can see strip naked for her is me.

She can watch female strippers, that's all good doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Because I wouldn't date a whore who goes to male strip clubs. The only oiled up dancer she can see strip naked for her is me.

She can watch female strippers, that's all good doe.
      so for you it's okay for your girl to be gay?

Comment

again not all girls that goes to strip club are lesbians.. as a matter of fact.. i dont think i have seen a group of lesbians in a strip club.. i usually see girls with their boyfriend..

/thread

Comment

Some girls who prefer the D still find other women attractive. Doesn't mean they'll bang other women.

And if she did, it's okay as long as we share, but only another woman and not another man. I have a "one dick in the bedroom" rule. I only have three inches, so if I ever do a threesome with another man I'll always be the smallest, unless I tag team with B.utler.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-09-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            again not all girls that goes to strip club are lesbians.. as a matter of fact.. i dont think i have seen a group of lesbians in a strip club.. i usually see girls with their boyfriend..

/thread
            by your logic, not all guys who go to male strip clubs are ****sexual

Comment

inspiration ? how to be a better hoe ?

Comment

by your logic, not all guys who go to male strip clubs are ****sexual
                No, I'm not using logic. I'm saying facts because I've been to strip clubs many times and I can assure you I don't think the women that goes there with their boyfriends are lesbians.

Go to stripclub and see for yourself. Even in your OP says you cant understand why guys bring their girls. You only mentioned lesbians in your later posts.
                Last edited by B.UTLER; 12-10-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Simple, because they can..because they can

Comment

I really don't understand why you want promiscuity to surround your relationship. It certainly destroys it.

Comment

Theirs creepy strip clubs and theirs funs club type strip clubs. Females just like to have fun and they go anywhere theirs fun at.

Comment

Working...
                      X