Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Selby: Gary Russell Jr. is Probably The Best of The Rest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee Selby: Gary Russell Jr. is Probably The Best of The Rest

Lee Selby insists that re-aligning with Hall of Fame promoter Frank Warren is the final cog in his quest to secure universal recognition as the world's leading featherweight. The Welsh Mayweather' from Barry makes a fourth defence of the IBF strap - that he captured in May 2015- at London's Copper Box Arena this Saturday, knowing that a sizzling show will propel him into the big fights for big coin that he has long coveted, in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Four world title defenses of his IBF featherweight title and not one elite opponent, truly disappointing and like a typical euro-bum he has no shame acknowledging in his opinion that the American Gary Russell Jr. as the best but rather fight Santa Cruz ; even before talking about the other world champions ( Santa Cruz, Valdez, Russell Jr.) he addresses Frampton, Quigg and local bum Josh Warrington.

This guy makes that other bum Ryan Burnett look like Fighting Harada or Ruben Olivares.....the 'Welsh Mayweather'...prrrfffttt!

Comment

Yeah that's why you are swerving him like the plague. Even went as far as letting him punk you live on Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Yeah that's why you are swerving him like the plague. Even went as far as letting him punk you live on Showtime
        I saw that, and it was pathetic! I lost all respect for Selby since then!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Four world title defenses of his IBF featherweight title and not one elite opponent, truly disappointing and like a typical euro-bum he has no shame acknowledging in his opinion that the American Gary Russell Jr. as the best but rather fight Santa Cruz ; even before talking about the other world champions ( Santa Cruz, Valdez, Russell Jr.) he addresses Frampton, Quigg and local bum Josh Warrington.

This guy makes that other bum Ryan Burnett look like Fighting Harada or Ruben Olivares.....the 'Welsh Mayweather'...prrrfffttt!
          That's what I was thinking also??? SMH...

Comment

Selby looks to have some Spaniard in him somewhere down the line

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

yeah...whereas Gary russell fights once every 2 years against bums...and gets paid 1 million for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                Selby looks to have some Spaniard in him somewhere down the line
                I've always wondered that.

I thought he maybe a little Arab or Moroccan or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  yeah...whereas Gary russell fights once every 2 years against bums...and gets paid 1 million for it.
                  Give me a opponent better than Vasyl Lomachenko on Selbys resume, a shot Jhonny Gonzalez would look great on Lees resume right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    I've always wondered that.

I thought he maybe a little Arab or Moroccan or something.
                    Think his mothers white but she's on the bbc/chocolate brownies flex.

Comment

Working...
                    X