Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2017, 12:15 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,854.14
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,111,980.75
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayvez View Post
you're still misunderstanding my point. Loma may be good but comparing him To Ali is ridiculous. The guy is 9-1 and has not yet beaten anyone near the pound for pound list. And if you've been following boxing, you'd know that race is a huge part of it and arum has had an agenda to try and target the white fan base for yrs. It was arum who actually made the comment that ufc was created to target white fans because white people weren't having success in boxing. And yes there are euro boxers who are successful, and that was my point. Arum couldn't find any white fighters despite trying with duddy, Yuri foreman and other guys guys, so loma is the closest he's going to get to draw in the white fan base. He'll make an outlandish comment such as this one, proving that loma is his preferred fighter, meanwhile he has Crawford on his roster who has a better claim to being the top fighter. You don't think that race is part of the reason why that's happening?
To me that just sounds like an old, bitter white-hating Jew (there's a lot of them) who was slagging off the UFC, which he has done many times. Him, the Fertita brothers and Dana White are very old bitter rivals.

Your claim is what I have problem with though - you are implying Loma is only being promoted BECAUSE of his race, not because of his accomplishments and hard work. Name me a ****ty white boxer (there are lots of them) that get anywhere near the promotion of a good white fighter like Loma, or even a good black boxer, good Mexican, good Asian etc.

And I have Loma in my top 5 p4p, Crawford being #1 - The reason Loma is promoted is because his style and technique, many, many boxing fans love it and Loma is even making news in the MMA world. There aren't many talents like him currently in boxing.

And that comparison to Ali is stupid promotional crap, what else do you expect him to say? Arum runs his mouth like anyone promoting their fighter. Listen to the **** that comes out of the mouths of Abel Sanchez and Freddie Roach for example.
Shontae De'marc is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-06-2017, 12:35 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,890,944.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
That jerk is not mexican and México in the dust? We have already 10 champs and the most popular fighter of the world...
I was joking
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:36 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,890,944.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayvez View Post
Hate to break it to you idiot but I'm neither Mexican or black. On top of that, you should be aware that Every race knows that historically whites haven't produced many top boxers in decades. Hence the term great white hype. Specifically referred to promotors trying to create a white fighter to appease the white fan base that had been lost since minorities took over boxing. That's why there were guys like gerry Cooney, Arturo Gatti, hatton, to keep white people involved despite those fighters not being elite.
White people are not poor enough to box, only in easter neurope
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:41 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2431 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,816,737,457,857,137,475,584.00
Total Points: 142,816,737,457,973,655,240,704.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

If the Donaire fight was tougher, than why the hell is he saying that the showdown with Lomachenko is the “biggest challenge of his (Rigo’s) career”? Or is there an error in translation?
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:01 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1759 Post(s)
Sledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 81,426.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.

Loma is promoted because fans like his style - not everything is some grand racist, Nazi KKK conspiracy (Arum is Jewish btw). You have people like TJ Dillashaw in the UFC ('whiteboy' current bantamweight champion) and Max Holloway (featherweight champion) giving shout-outs to Loma.

Even Mcgregor ('Whiteboy' Featherweight, current Lightweight champion UFC) mentioning Loma.

When you have skills to pay the bills and put on a show, people pay to watch. The Loma vs Rigo fight sold out very quickly.

Or perhaps every time a 'minority' as you call them is promoted ('Ukrainian' is a pretty small minority), we can call it 'Affirmative Action'.

" Hey man you hear about that guy Crawford? Damn man, I wish white fighters received that same Affirmative Action promotion."
Dude all those white guys, with the exception of USYK never faced the best black fighter available and when they did, they lost.

Kovalev avoided Stevenson for years and then tried to cherry pick a semi retired, smaller Andre Ward, and then he got shocked and lost badly.

GGG cherry picked weak black guys for years but when the really good ones (Lara, Andre Ward) came calling, a bunch of excuses came flying. Right now the wbc is protecting him from Charlo and he almost lost to an average, chinny Jacobs.

Lomachenko, credit to him for beating Russel, but he again, white guys consistently avoiding the best black guy available, as he been avoiding Rigo for years and only fights him now coz Rigo is older and he now has a two weight class advantage. Even then he tried to avoid the fight by making ridiculous demands but Rigo called every one of his bluffs and he got cornered and had no choice but to accept the fight. School will be in session in the weekend.

USYK is just lucky there aren't any black guys of that size, they either at light heavy or heavy, otherwise I'm sure he would be avoiding the best black guy available too.
Sledgeweather17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:15 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2431 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,816,737,457,857,137,475,584.00
Total Points: 142,816,737,457,973,655,240,704.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
Dude all those white guys, with the exception of USYK never faced the best black fighter available and when they did, they lost.

Kovalev avoided Stevenson for years and then tried to cherry pick a semi retired, smaller Andre Ward, and then he got shocked and lost badly.

GGG cherry picked weak black guys for years but when the really good ones (Lara, Andre Ward) came calling, a bunch of excuses came flying. Right now the wbc is protecting him from Charlo and he almost lost to an average, chinny Jacobs.

Lomachenko, credit to him for beating Russel, but he again, white guys consistently avoiding the best black guy available, as he been avoiding Rigo for years and only fights him now coz Rigo is older and he now has a two weight class advantage. Even then he tried to avoid the fight by making ridiculous demands but Rigo called every one of his bluffs and he got cornered and had no choice but to accept the fight. School will be in session in the weekend.

USYK is just lucky there aren't any black guys of that size, they either at light heavy or heavy, otherwise I'm sure he would be avoiding the best black guy available too.
Hahahaha woweee!
Kovalev avoided Stevenson, who was busy fighting Fonfara twice, to fight “cherry pick” Ward?
And Rigo, who previously refused to fight Loma at 126 but still kept calling him out, was finally “cherry picked” by Loma because he is old and small?
When your brain fell out of your ear and you picked it back up, was that also a cherry pick?
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:35 AM #27
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 4904 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,119,528,874.57
Total Points: 1,000,000,059,323,910,912.00
It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- You are so gay - -_- You're GAY!!! - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- 
You can't get enough cock, faggot! - -_- Brown nose LMAO!!! - -_- You are a faggot - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- 
You will always be the gay of this site - -_- Your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- HOMO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- You're very popular on GAYCUPID.COM  LMAO!!!! - -_- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.

Loma is promoted because fans like his style - not everything is some grand racist, Nazi KKK conspiracy (Arum is Jewish btw). You have people like TJ Dillashaw in the UFC ('whiteboy' current bantamweight champion) and Max Holloway (featherweight champion) giving shout-outs to Loma.

Even Mcgregor ('Whiteboy' Featherweight, current Lightweight champion UFC) mentioning Loma.

When you have skills to pay the bills and put on a show, people pay to watch. The Loma vs Rigo fight sold out very quickly.

Or perhaps every time a 'minority' as you call them is promoted ('Ukrainian' is a pretty small minority), we can call it 'Affirmative Action'.

" Hey man you hear about that guy Crawford? Damn man, I wish white fighters received that same Affirmative Action promotion."
He's got the Great White Hype DVD (marked discounted) in a plastic milk crate next to his bed(underneath of which is lots of cuck p0rn DVDs-also discounted).
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:41 AM #28
I AM VERY FEEL

Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- You are so gay - -_- You're GAY!!! - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- 
You can't get enough cock, faggot! - -_- Brown nose LMAO!!! - -_- You are a faggot - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- 
You will always be the gay of this site - -_- Your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- HOMO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- You're very popular on GAYCUPID.COM  LMAO!!!! - -_- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

I'm glad there are so many races.

Gives some guys something to think about.

24/7.

I wonder if race-baiters just play on their phones during the fights.

I'm gonna say yes.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:42 AM #29
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Hahahaha woweee!
Kovalev avoided Stevenson, who was busy fighting Fonfara twice, to fight “cherry pick” Ward?
And Rigo, who previously refused to fight Loma at 126 but still kept calling him out, was finally “cherry picked” by Loma because he is old and small?
When your brain fell out of your ear and you picked it back up, was that also a cherry pick?
Because the dude named p4p number one, is a cherry pick.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:45 AM #30
All time great

Quoted: 6933 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,001,592,101,196,267,520.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Hahahaha woweee!
when did he pick it up?
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List