Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese restaurant delivery fee is $5, would you tip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    A chinese takeaway the thread is about.

You chat a lot of bollocks about how you were an athlete and how great America is and everyone clowns you for it. You're a joke. You posted a ****ing pic thinking you're some ripped up dude and had a body that anyone could achieve with 2 hours a week in a gym. You're what people around here call a "topper" you see something and always got to try to top the story with how great you are or America is even if it's complete fairytale. GTFOH you t-rex armed turd.
    Damn New England he's throwing hayemakers at you!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Damn New England he's throwing hayemakers at you!

a dude who put me on iggy when i asked if he wanted to measure my arms and shake my hand is throwing haymakers, huh?

spooky.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        a dude who put me on iggy when i asked if he wanted to measure my arms and shake my hand is throwing haymakers, huh?

spooky.
        You gonna take that, Robbie Barrett ?

Comment

spooky.
          Measure your arms and shake your hand? You obviously think you're something you're not, your aren't some big muscular impressive guy, you just think you are. You are delusional. People can walk in any gym and see 10+ guys at anytime in far better shape than you think you are.

Comment

Tip u cheap f@ck

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Measure your arms and shake your hand? You obviously think you're something you're not, your aren't some big muscular impressive guy, you just think you are. You are delusional. People can walk in any gym and see 10+ guys at anytime in far better shape than you think you are.

i don't think you nderstan,d i don't think i'm anything in particular other than a guy you wouldn't meet in person, certainly not in hostility. as i say every time its prospect comes up i say the same thing. maybe you're some big, tough dude in a position to talk **** about how i look who could take me. not saying they're not out there.

but you're probably not that guy! you're probably the type that literally puts me on ignore when i turn my head and look at you.

Comment

i don't think you nderstan,d i don't think i'm anything in particular other than a guy you wouldn't meet in person, certainly not in hostility. as i say every time its prospect comes up i say the same thing. maybe you're some big, tough dude in a position to talk **** about how i look who could take me. not saying they're not out there.

but you're probably not that guy! you're probably the type that literally puts me on ignore when i turn my head and look at you.
                You obviously do think you're something special. You brag how you were an athlete and even posted pics thinking you're something and got torn to pieces for it. Always talking about how people wouldn't say it to you and shit. You're a big headed clown that would get slapped the **** out of if you acted like that around people who are actually are in shape and not a twice a week bench presser like you.

Comment

I wouldn't order from a delivery place with a $5 fee.

That's a ****ing shipping cost at that point lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    WTF @ $5. I literally live 5-7 minutes from there, and these greedy chinese people charge $5 for a delivery fee. Would you pay the guy a tip? Doesn't the delivery fee go to the driver?

And quick, it's coming in like 20 mins, since it's already been about 6 minutes since I ordered.
                    heard they charge 5$ for an order below 3$.

Comment

Nope. That's some American shit. I need my money.

Comment

Working...
                      X