Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have any forum posters ever met up for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mor emore more

Comment

Not for an actual fight but War Chavez and I are meeting up to spar in a few months. Tried to do it a couple months ago when I was on mid-tour in the states but due to prior engagements we weren't able to link up.

I go back to AZ in a couple months so i'll hit him up then, I have his number.

Comment

All the time.

I sparred Rip Chudd, knocked him out in a couple of rounds.

Him and War Chavez are supposed to spar now, winner spars me. Rip Chudd wants a rematch but he has to earn it. If WC wins it will be our first match.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          All the time.

I sparred Rip Chudd, knocked him out in a couple of rounds.

Him and War Chavez are supposed to spar now, winner spars me. Rip Chudd wants a rematch but he has to earn it. If WC wins it will be our first match.
          You didn't knock me out, I fainted because of the smell of the gym. And it was to be expected as I'm only used to the smell of my mom's basement and it was my first time out of the house in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            You didn't knock me out, I fainted because of the smell of the gym. And it was to be expected as I'm only used to the smell of my mom's basement and it was my first time out of the house in a few months

That was the smell of champions. Blood, sweat, tears are all over that gym, and there's also a corner that reeks of urine. Everyone has some excuse as to why I knocked them out, but I expected better from you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

That was the smell of champions. Blood, sweat, tears are all over that gym, and there's also a corner that reeks of urine. Everyone has some excuse as to why I knocked them out, but I expected better from you.
              That's no excuse. I didn't even mention the fact that I hadn't eaten a Hot Pocket in over 2 hours because we ran out and my mom had to go to the store, so I didn't even have the energy. My blood sugar was also very low plus I was a bit stressed having had to deal with some doofus trolling me on World of Warcraft prior to me going to the gym. A lot factored into me fainting. SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!

Comment

When I was a little nino in Chihuahua Mexico we never talked s**t unless we meant it. Wed never dream of little pinche marica's posting on a forum to meet up so they can throw chingasos in their skirts, cuaquero

Comment

Originally posted by Juanito Barajas View Post
                  When I was a little nino in Chihuahua Mexico we never talked s**t unless we meant it. Wed never dream of little pinche marica's posting on a forum to meet up so they can throw chingasos in their skirts, cuaquero
                  Y'all didn't fuçk around in Mexico, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Y'all didn't fuçk around in Mexico, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      every day on here theres people challenging each other for fights, making arrangements etc. In the history of this forum, has it actually happened and two posters have settled there differences the old fashioned way?
                      Yeah I beat up this guy name Elo way back when..............

Just kidding I never did beat him up in real life I only handed him e asswhoopin's.......

Comment

Working...
                      X