Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury's getting over this devastating revelation by putting some white stuff in his nose right now.

Comment

• LacedUp ducking this thread hard. His hero has fallen.

Comment

• I think what he's trying to say above is that no, coke isn't a PED, but athletes that use any sort of drug are more than likely to not care and use PED's as well. But let's be honest, almost the entire heavyweight division is on the juice. I remember when James Toney was just a fat lump fighting heavy and he tested positive. You don't have to be ripped to be using it. Brighter side, at least there's some excitement in the heavyweight division again lol.

Comment

• I dont see the issue Joe Cal and Hatton were on coke

and Brook

Comment

• This is why you don't publicly diss the Jews

Scary how much control they have

Furys still a idiot for getting chonged up though . Complete idiot

Comment

• and no coke is not a PED

I'm a bit pissed off at Fury though, he had a bad day probably did a line or 2, we've all been there

Not worth it given what was at stake...he's his own worst enemy

I hope he isnt stripped

Coke is still a very tame drug, not sure why people get so bent out of shape about it...its no worse than weed....actually the **** they put in weed these days, its 100 times worse
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-30-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Lol................

Comment

• The clown is off the rails doesn't deserve to be champion and should be given a massive fine and ban.

Comment

• I had respect for Tyson Fury despite all his oddball tactics. He went from hyped young prospect to a serious and skilled fighter, made a lot of fans and money along the way. Its sad that he's essentially thrown it all away by his unprofessional behavior and alleged drug use.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      and no coke is not a PED

I'm a bit pissed off at Fury though, he had a bad day probably did a line or 2, we've all been there

Not worth it given what was at stake...he's his own worst enemy

I hope he isnt stripped

Coke is still a very tame drug, not sure why people get so bent out of shape about it...its no worse than weed....actually the **** they put in weed these days, its 100 times worse
                      Most weed comes in buds you can't put anything in them. 100% of cocaine sold is mixed with something.

Comment

Working...
                      X