Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the illumanti is real? What you gonna do about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the illumanti is real? What you gonna do about it?

Rough night been drinking. So say the illumanti is real. We all know the music industry promotes it and there's millions and I mean millions of coincidences that tie the banks,the government, world events etc even down to the food we fn eat in America. If ure retarted and don't know what I'm talking about do a weeks worth of research and then come post on this thread. If it's true forget the fema camps,fema coffins,Chem trails,mk ultra,rfid chipsEVERYTHING. IF ITS TRUE. Whether u follow David icke,alex jones,anita Fuentes,vigilant Citizen/vigilant Christian or ure just a follower of Christianity or Islam. If the nwo is true what are YOU gonna do about it?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    42.86%
    Bring back larry xxx
    28.57%
    F*** adonis Stevenson
    3.57%

The poll is expired.

Donating to Larry's gofundme is the only way to combat the illuminati.

War Lawrence!!!

Comment

Whether it is real and you don't know or it is and you do, its not really making any difference in your life in either case. All that knowledge of something you were unaware of changes is the fictional thought story about life but whatever is happening is happening and feelings and thoughts about that have no power to change or influence what is happening.

So, my answer is nothing and just flow with life.

Comment

Fnord fnordfnordfnordfnordfnord

Comment

I do think there are some good ole boy clubs out there that have over the centuries accumulated wealth and power to influence and shape the world in some ways.

Shape shifting aliens of the 4th Reich and seeing triple triangle baphomet in everything I see?

Not yet.

Comment

Our police in the United states aren't the simple men in light blues anymore either. I seen some shiz today in the town next to mine were the fn police were doing like military drills I'm like what the hell.whatever I gotta piece for when this shiz breaks out and mine ain't regestered. That's what got me thinking again
            Last edited by Chiboxing123; 04-07-2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Fnord fnordfnordfnordfnordfnord
              I was waiting for you to respond my buddy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I do think there are some good ole boy clubs out there that have over the centuries accumulated wealth and power to influence and shape the world in some ways.

Shape shifting aliens of the 4th Reich and seeing triple triangle baphomet in everything I see?

Not yet.
                Yo foreal icke is a very very intelligent man and if you follow some of his points it would do you good in life. I'm with David icke all the way until he gets into the shape shifting ailens parts. That's wierd. The key to life is love. Can't go wrong with that. I wish I knew how to post vids.

Comment

I'm joining them

Comment

They're 100% real. Not really caring anymore to post any proof lol

Would you join them if you were granted Drake/Rihanna-like status in the world?

Comment

Working...
                    X