Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Thurman does fight Jessie Vargas in a tune up how can yoi be mad at that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Man if Thurman does anything less that 12-0 to Vargas it would look bad to him considering past it Bradley literally 12-0 Vargas for 35:48 seconds.
    He did not 12-0 Vargas quit making stuff up. & Don't forget it was Vargas first fight at ww against arguably the best ww at that time.

Comment

Vargas is no walk in the park for any one at 147. Thurman SHOULD beat him by a wide margin, but I would say it is a good fight for his come back from surgery. Something tells me his next opponent will most likely not be ranked in the top ten.

Comment

The only people that'll be upset are the 1s that put money on Thurman. Vargas by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          He did not 12-0 Vargas quit making stuff up. & Don't forget it was Vargas first fight at ww against arguably the best ww at that time.
          I had Timmy 11-1 Vargas with Tim winning the 12 until the huge over hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I had Timmy 11-1 Vargas with Tim winning the 12 until the huge over hand.
            Is your last name Byrd by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Is your last name Byrd by chance?
              No, is yours Vargas perhaps? Bro if you disagree, by all means ignore the comment so that we don't have to cope nonsense and insults.

This is an opinion and not a fact.

Comment

I like the fight. Vargas is going to bring it. He won't win but he's not an easy opponent.

Comment

Working...
                X