No announcement yet.

Guess Who? Couple Beats Restaurant Owner & Teen Daughter Over Fried Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    It seems it got tense because they didn't like what they got. Even asking for more fries than what was served with the order. Even got offered a refund. Customers like that I would happily ask to leave.

Yeah but whites like some of those that were in Charlotsville aint ****!
    Just to clarify, i am white, i just think everyones a kunt, including me. I treat people equally, and hate every race equally.

Now that the disclaimer has been published i would like to move on with this topic.....

That couple are fat kunts for going to a fried chicken outlet to eat, shame on them.

The store owner is a kunt for using his daughter for slave labour and deserved a beating for that. Shame on him.

The daughter deserves a beating for being a cuck and bending to her dads will, she should be her own person and go out into the world and try lots of different d.icks. Then she wouldn't have been in this predicament would she?

And that's all i have to say on this matter, GOOD DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Say some dumb shyt like that again and and see what happens
      Farm hands like me can't afford the choice cut of the pig like bacon and so forth but the part we get is more flavourful.
      Compare this with my previous pic in this thread.

You can keep that thin strip of meat that is cure with nitrates. I will keep that big hog leg and season it with natural spices from the little farm plot that I work on.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        Just to clarify, i am white, i just think everyones a kunt, including me. I treat people equally, and hate every race equally.

Now that the disclaimer has been published i would like to move on with this topic.....

That couple are fat kunts for going to a fried chicken outlet to eat, shame on them.

The store owner is a kunt for using his daughter for slave labour and deserved a beating for that. Shame on him.

The daughter deserves a beating for being a cuck and bending to her dads will, she should be her own person and go out into the world and try lots of different d.icks. Then she wouldn't have been in this predicament would she?

You know, for some reason, I thought you were black, dude.

I shoulda known that you weren't from the crazy ass sex you have when you're strung out.

Comment

Damn I'm hungry now

Chef Tony is in the building
          Chicken here I come!!!!!

Comment

Wow! You getting a lot of **** incorrect. Watch the video is only about 1:30 minute long.
            I know you are White. British White if I remember correctly. So I was joining your ruse too.
            The Black dude looks like a dung beetle. He should not be eating any fast food. You got that right.

The owner is a White woman. She wasn't forcing her daughter to work there. Her daughter was sitting in a pick-up outside and when she saw her mom being attacked, she came out to help. The daughter was then sucker punch by the dung beetle. The staff were some chubby black women which is expected because this occurred in Georgia. They comforted the young girl though and seemed to be on the phone with the cops.

Comment

Man's fxckin crazy hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                You know, for some reason, I thought you were black, dude.

I shoulda known that you weren't from the crazy ass sex you have when you're strung out.

I know it's crazy, everyone here thinks im fuking chinese when im a black inuit gypsy honky....

So frustrating!

On a seriously note, i don't like the concept of race. We're all fuking people, and people do like fried chicken at the end of the day.

FRIED CHICKEN IS FOR EVERYONE PEOPLE!

So is milk...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Wow! You getting a lot of **** incorrect. Watch the video is only about 1:30 minute long.
                  I know you are White. British White if I remember correctly. So I was joining your ruse too.
                  The Black dude looks like a dung beetle. He should not be eating any fast food. You got that right.

The owner is a White woman. She wasn't forcing her daughter to work there. Her daughter was sitting in a pick-up outside and when she saw her mom being attacked, she came out to help. The daughter was then sucker punch by the dung beetle. The staff were some chubby black women which is expected because this occurred in Georgia. They comforted the young girl though and seemed to be on the phone with the cops.
                  I did say in my 1st post in the thread Siablo that i didn't read/watch. I used my good judgement and intuition and got some of it right as you state in your opening paragraph.

Thanks for the second paragraph though, now i really don't need to watch the video. It's not very nice calling the poor man a dung beatle though, he suckerpunched the daughter because was white, and so he bloody should too! (she is white yeah?)

And how do you know she wasn't forcing her daughter to work there? We don't know what happens behind closed doors, we're not God now are we, he probably knows the truth to all this.

At the end of the day guys, they shouldn't be eating fried fukin chicken, they are not infront of a tv, computer or naked woman dancing and i don't see the point in fried chicken being applied in any other context.....

Comment

Disgusting behavior.

There was no real need to assault the woman.

The man who punched the age 15 daughter is a lowly, despicable coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X