Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack-DeGale: 138 fans scored the fight. The average scorecard had it a draw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Cause I'm a judge i score amateur fights in California and I will speak out on these old payed off f ucks.
    oh sorry man i didnt know your opinion is the only one that mattered in regards to this fight!!! If your so qualified to be scoring fights then why the **** are you on a boxing website complaining when other posters call it a draw and not out there applying to be a professional judge. ****ing ***g*t

Comment

Originally posted by Yorak Hunt View Post
      oh sorry man i didnt know your opinion is the only one that mattered in regards to this fight!!! If your so qualified to be scoring fights then why the **** are you on a boxing website complaining when other posters call it a draw and not out there applying to be a professional judge. ****ing ***g*t
      Im exposing morons like you

Comment

DeGale's inconsistency cost him again. Jack is solid as a rock and contrary to Chunky he set a constant pace throughout the majority of the fight. His defence is basic but with DeGale's slightly slapping style the high guard was enough once DeGale wasn't able to choose his distance. I was really impressed with Jack. My kind of fighter.

DeGale is for real though. His legs deserted him through the middle rounds but you have to respect how he responded to the battering he took in the 8th. Bounced back to outwork Jack in the next three rounds and put himself in a winning position. The knockdown was a little sloppy on his part, but then the same was true of the first knockdown.

As evenly matched as everyone thought. Rematch definitely in order even if the judges had given it to one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I had it 113-113.

What a fight. That's what happens when you put the best guys in with each other.
          so why did you advertise lara vs foreman in your signature? lol

Comment

lol why are you so aggressive to anyone that has a different opinion on the fight. Calm down dude.
            Because he's a simpleton.... some of these guys simply aren't smart enough to acknowledge a rational difference in opinion.

I had the fight 114-114, scored a couple of rounds even. I'm okay with anyone saying Jack won but the draw verdict from the judges was not inaccurate in my opinion. The cries of robbery after every close fight are so played out. It's always the same guys as well if you notice. They are so convinced their opinion is holy fact.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              so why did you advertise lara vs foreman in your signature? lol
              Look at the full thing

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Im exposing morons like you
                You aint exposing anyone but yourself as just another sad piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Then you cry about Kovalev-Ward robbery. You f***** hypocrite.
                  You must've missed the fight if you don't think Kovalev clearly won. The overwhelming majority also know he did.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Because he's a simpleton.... some of these guys simply aren't smart enough to acknowledge a rational difference in opinion.

I had the fight 114-114, scored a couple of rounds even. I'm okay with anyone saying Jack won but the draw verdict from the judges was not inaccurate in my opinion. The cries of robbery after every close fight are so played out. It's always the same guys as well if you notice. They are so convinced their opinion is holy fact.
                    agree with you man, a rational discussion is what is needed rather then flaming a poster for a differing opinion.

Comment

You aint exposing anyone but yourself as just another sad piece of ****.
                      - hurt and exposed

Comment

Working...
                      X