Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ggg currently in negotiations to duck Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    you are talking like jacobs gets 1.25 mil meanwhile GGG gets 10 mil. Golovkin won't be making much more than him. this fight isn't that big, at least not to generate the kind of money jacobs requests for it
    I'm pretty sure my OP covered your argument already. But in case you missed it, here you go.

Let's say the fights worth 5 mil

3 mil to ggg

2 mil to Jacobs

Sounds fair.

Let me know when they get the date set.

Comment

Golovkin's promoter K2 is currently getting the duck contract set up.

Almost done, just need signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        didnt realise jacobs was a slickster, just cause someones african american doesnt automatically mean they are slick, think people forget that on this site.
        I'm pretty sure Jacobs doesn't have dual citizenship. As far as I know Jacobs is just American.

Are you implying Jacobs wouldn't be the slickest fighter ggg has faced to date?

Comment

its always smart to put all your eggs in one basket

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            You raise a good point OP. That didn't even cross my mind. I don't know if they're ducking Jacobs, but if they're talking about Froch, Negotiations can't be going well with Jacobs
            When I go out to bid a job and it looks tough as hell and/or the clients are dicks. I usually double the price (price myself out) so I don't have to deal with it.

In the case of ggg it seems he wants to half these fighters worth (lowball his way out)

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              I'm pretty sure Jacobs doesn't have dual citizenship. As far as I know Jacobs is just American.

Are you implying Jacobs wouldn't be the slickest fighter ggg has faced to date?
              alright mr pedantic, black then. Yeah he probably would be cause hes not fought anyone slick, but jacobs still isnt 'slickster elite' is he. is hardly erislandy lara or someone. is there to be hit, known for being a power puncher more than anything

Comment

Jacobs would duck 3G at all costs. GGG too dangerous doe. So how many fighters have ducked 3G so far? Man, it has become a pattern. Can't even say the opposite because there are way to many evidences to support the GGG duckage claim. Too many.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  alright mr pedantic, black then. Yeah he probably would be cause hes not fought anyone slick, but jacobs still isnt 'slickster elite' is he. is hardly erislandy lara or someone. is there to be hit, known for being a power puncher more than anything

then your saying Jacobs is not elite at 160?

Thanks for mentioning Lara. That is one of the other "slickster elite's" I was thinking about that ggg ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Jacobs would duck 3G at all costs. GGG too dangerous doe. So how many fighters have ducked 3G so far? Man, it has become a pattern. Can't even say the opposite because there are way to many evidences to support the GGG duckage claim. Too many.

Who has ducked ggg?

Comment

Hearn already said the Froch negotiations were bullshit. Loeffler was lying like he always does.

Comment

Working...
                      X