Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: No Canelo Fight in 2016, Building For 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll return to 154 and gradually move up.....so moving down then gradually moving up?
    Ok

Comment

Very disappointed with Canelo, I still like him but this is as blatant of a 'duck' as it gets and I don't throw that word around often

Hopefully both of these guys stay dominating, otherwise boxing is gonna be robbed of another marquee prime for prime match up

Comment

Bring on BJS... GGG needs to pay him and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Good for him....if he wants to stall it that's his business.

He is not a true MW...he got his belt from another blown-up WW in Cotto.

Let GGG take some risks and build his own name...not coat-tail ride off Canelo's.

Alvarez at 25....has already paid his dues.
          That's fair, but then he shouldn't have called GGG in the ring last month and told him lets fight at 160-pounds

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            i have said this a billion times on here. fighters dont give a **** what you guys want. its a business, if prolonging the fight makes them more money they will do it, they know you guys will still watch them fight mediocre guys. thats all GGG has fought and you guys are glued to the TV lol.

you all kept *****ing about pac and may fight and how no one cared to watch it yet 4.4 million homes still bought it.

Comment

Let it marinate

Comment

what a f***** waste. Who the f**** are GGG and Canelo gonna fight in the meantime??? Lemieux who GGG beat?? Unproven ass Eubank JR??? We wanted the fight to happen this September no if ands or buts about it. Canelo acts all tough at the Khan post fight interview for nothing. What a f***** coward. Boxing is slowly dieing because of BS like this. Thank god for the Copa America and Eurocup becasue besides Thurman and Porter boxing is dead for me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                  I hope Canelo doesn't lose before that. I really want to see Golovkin push his s#it in.
                  He won't if he continues to drag guys up to fight him

Comment

what a f***** waste. Who the f**** are GGG and Canelo gonna fight in the meantime??? Lemieux who GGG beat?? Unproven ass Eubank JR??? We wanted the fight to happen this September no if ands or buts about it. Canelo acts all tough at the Khan post fight interview for nothing. What a f***** coward. Boxing is slowly dieing because of BS like this. Thank god for the Copa America and Eurocup becasue besides Thurman and Porter boxing is dead for me right now. Im not paying for whatever bulls*** fight Canelo has next on PPV. Make that for GGG too. Loeffler shouldnt have given in to Oscar and that fa* Gomez. F*** this.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      i have said this a billion times on here. fighters dont give a **** what you guys want. its a business, if prolonging the fight makes them more money they will do it, they know you guys will still watch them fight mediocre guys. thats all GGG has fought and you guys are glued to the TV lol.

you all kept *****ing about pac and may fight and how no one cared to watch it yet 4.4 million homes still bought it.
                      True. I was in Romania during May vs Pac, they were buying it out there

Comment

Working...
                      X