• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Boner you need to fight Rios so he can put you in your place
    Rios? hahahahahahah

Comment

I hope Juan fights him! He wkd school Broners bit*h ass, Broners not ready for someone Marquez's level and experience. Marquez would outbox Broner easily and might knock him out!

Comment

Broner has fought nothing but small fighters he wouldn't be able to impose any size on Marquez. Marquez too experienced to skilled. Jumpin to someone Marquez's caliber from fighting a bunch of nobodies. Broner would be in over his head Marquez wins fairly easily!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
          I hope Juan fights him! He wkd school Broners bit*h ass, Broners not ready for someone Marquez's level and experience. Marquez would outbox Broner easily and might knock him out!
          You cannot believe what you are typing. One fight, after one f-ing fight. Losing 3 times to Pac (yes the judge admitted his mistake) and a lost to Mayweather, this guy becomes this machine. He was getting beat up in the 4th fight. This crap is beyond carried away. I believe if i was Mexican, i would run with the victory too. This is just too much. I'm super serial.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Rios? hahahahahahah
            Rios is a tough kid and all, but I see no reason why Broner couldn't just **** Rios up like he did DeMarco on the inside. Rios would have no answers for the shell (like he didn't with Abril), and Broner can do all kinds of damage. It might be the toughest opponent he's faced in terms of resiliency but Rios can't win.

Comment

First of all Broner isn't in Pac,Floyd or Marquez's league. He lost against old ass Ponce. You honestly think beating a bunch of smaller bums makes Broner ready for Marquez? Just because he immulates Floyds style doesn't mean he's Floyd or anywhere close to it.

People are trying to take how Floyd fought Marquez and apply it to Broner please! You really think the competition Broner has fought to this point makes him ready for Marquez? Your comparing how Marquez looked against Floyd and Pac which is ridiculous.

You think Marquez or PAC would have Struggled with Ponce? What evidence based on Broners competition makes u think he is ready for Marquez even at 39.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                First of all Broner isn't in Pac,Floyd or Marquez's league. He lost against old ass Ponce. You honestly think beating a bunch of smaller bums makes Broner ready for Marquez? Just because he immulates Floyds style doesn't mean he's Floyd or anywhere close to it.

People are trying to take how Floyd fought Marquez and apply it to Broner please! You really think the competition Broner has fought to this point makes him ready for Marquez? Your comparing how Marquez looked against Floyd and Pac which is ridiculous.

You think Marquez or PAC would have Struggled with Ponce? What evidence based on Broners competition makes u think he is ready for Marquez even at 39.
                You're right about all of this. Nothing about the competition he's fought suggests he's elite yet. He's got to prove it by stepping up the competition. He could be elite, or he could get there, but he doesn't deserve a fight with an ATG coming off the win of his life.

Comment

People kill me with his he don't deserve it ****. The man is a champion and to in his division. What if sweet pea or jcc didn't have Oscar a fight? Bhop give Taylor a fight? Give one to Tyson? We don't know how great these young guys can be if nobody gives them achance

Comment

You think Marquez is interested?

Comment

i hope it happens

Comment

Working...
                      X