Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the last poster who red you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andi-Peters before he got banned. Someone asked him in a thread who was the guy with his shirt off in his avatar. Andi responded "That's Andi Peters"
    I changed his quote and put "That's my life partner" and told him I fixed it.
    He red k'd me and called me a "kneegrow lover"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Andi-Peters before he got banned. Someone asked him in a thread who was the guy with his shirt off in his avatar. Andi responded "That's Andi Peters"
      I changed his quote and put "That's my life partner"
      and told him I fixed it.
      He red k'd me and called me a "kneegrow lover"
      I remember that lol shit was funny

Comment

• Kadyo. For saying that back at 130 Roach had Pac avoid Guzman. Which is true. According to Roach they did it because Guzman didn't have an exciting style. The reality is cuz Guzman's defense would have given Pac fits. They only like guys who try to slug with him.

Anyway upon checking his profile I see that he or she is one of the highest ranking *******s on this site. And all his friends are a bunch of high ranking *******s too. I guess they are part of this red K brigade I keep reading about.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
          Kadyo. For saying that back at 130 Roach had Pac avoid Guzman. Which is true. According to Roach they did it because Guzman didn't have an exciting style. The reality is cuz Guzman's defense would have given Pac fits. They only like guys who try to slug with him.

Anyway upon checking his profile I see that he or she is one of the highest ranking *******s on this site. And all his friends are a bunch of high ranking *******s too. I guess they are part of this red K brigade I keep reading about.
          Red K bitch!

Comment

Working...
          X