No announcement yet.

new mayweather duck lines>>>>> lmao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mayweather duck lines>>>>> lmao!

these are the latest lines from money mayweather.... all conceived to duck manny pacquiao and a complete turn around from what he was before the pacquiao's failed negotiations.....

this is of course for reasonable fans and not for those blinded by their adoration on floyd.

here are the soon to be famous from the recent interview:

“With or without Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is okay.”

“I’m not money-hungry”

“Not at all. Not at all. Not at all,” when he was asked whether he was disappointed that the fight didnt push through against manny. “Because I’m happy within myself. The thing is, what people fail to realize – money don’t make me.''lmao
    suddenly... money mayweather cancelled money in his name... lmao

there you go fight fans: these are given facts!

what happened to his favourite lines of: if it does make money, it makes sense
    unbelievable! uh actually, i should say very believable because it is floyd, and only he can pull off such stupidity... and the *****s would buy it... lol

who gives a ****..floyds fighting shane.....mannys fighting clottey..move on

Comment

seen it....

funny indeed!

Comment

Age is just a number LOL (you have fighters like B-Hop And Jones Jr. who are in their 40 that are still great) but than when it comes to Pacquiao he's like, you don't start out ok than become great after 25.
        Last edited by ModernTalking; 02-09-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
          who gives a ****..floyds fighting shane.....mannys fighting clottey..move on
          bro. it's manny getting dragged in the interview proof that shane and floyd needs manny to promote their fight

sad but true story

Comment

these lines would be famous!!!

and you heard it here first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
              and you heard it here first!!!
              i will definitely remember this: “With or without Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is okay.”

Comment

Uh dude, Floyd actually came off great in that interview.

He was honest and told a lot of truths, including the drugs testing, which he is totally correct about.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  Uh dude, Floyd actually came off great in that interview.

He was honest and told a lot of truths, including the drugs testing, which he is totally correct about.
                  half truth spoken... half lies hidden

Comment

"Money dont make me"....lol yet his name is money mayweather lol

Comment

Working...
                    X