Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Shawn Porter Tonight!!! He is nice enough to chat with us so support him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
    **** off. the guy is a class act and gave me two free tickets to watch him fight. why the hell wouldnt i be supporting him? He is helping me out so im doing what i can to help him out.

Its called respect.
    it's called star struck over an internet message board go ahead and support him i never said not too, but too obsessive like you is pretty scary. You've been sucking his dick all up in down his thread and now this! I know you're desperately doing anything to get free tickets, but if you weren't willing to pay for them, you're not supporting him. Get off his nuts! It's obsessive! you're getting to groupy status! You're like those desperate dudes on here when supposedly Jin was messaging. Relax bro! I hate seeing a man sucking so much dick

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
      someone pm me a free link lol
      haha seriously? man its not like 50 bucks its only 5. go ask 5 people for a dollar and there you go

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
        it's called star struck over an internet message board go ahead and support him i never said not too, but too obsessive like you is pretty scary. You've been sucking his dick all up in down his thread and now this! I know you're desperately doing anything to get free tickets, but if you weren't willing to pay for them, you're not supporting him. Get off his nuts! It's obsessive! you're getting to groupy status! You're like those desperate dudes on here when supposedly Jin was messaging. Relax bro! I hate seeing a man sucking so much dick
        you really have no clue what your talking about. Shawn offered the tickets without me ever asking. Im showing appreciation to a boxer for chatting with fans and im trying to get people to support an up and coming american prospect? Its not star struck its respect. What you say really doesnt bother be because your just trolling. so **** off and quit being a jealous little prick.

by the way. Your Broncos are gonna choke for the rest of the season...so i understand why you are so negative.

Comment

you really have no clue what your talking about. Shawn offered the tickets without me ever asking. Im showing appreciation to a boxer for chatting with fans and im trying to get people to support an up and coming american prospect? Its not star struck its respect. What you say really doesnt bother be because your just trolling. so **** off and quit being a jealous little prick.

by the way. Your Broncos are gonna choke for the rest of the season...so i understand why you are so negative.
          ignore that clown, he's just jelouse

Comment

Wow what's w/ the negativity people?

Comment

Originally posted by usa_pugilist View Post
              you really have no clue what your talking about. Shawn offered the tickets without me ever asking. Im showing appreciation to a boxer for chatting with fans and im trying to get people to support an up and coming american prospect? Its not star struck its respect. What you say really doesnt bother be because your just trolling. So **** off and quit being a jealous little prick.

By the way. Your broncos are gonna choke for the rest of the season...so i understand why you are so negative.
              sucking dick is bad for your health!!!!!!

Comment

why do some posters gets so negative??

we have a boxer on our midst, now internet warriors can go gansta versus a real boxer!

lolz

Comment

**** off. the guy is a class act and gave me two free tickets to watch him fight. why the hell wouldnt i be supporting him? He is helping me out so im doing what i can to help him out.

Its called respect.
                  Well said. R - E - S - P - E - C - T
                  Oh and let's all support Shawn Porter! Go Shawn

Comment

Shawn Porter is the man...

mad respect!

Comment

lets respect and support EVERYONE!!!! Lets not get star struck on a prospect and suck his dick and worship him because he replied to your posts lol

Comment

Working...
                      X