Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joshua vs Wilder gets signed...will AJ pass VADA testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s hard to tell. Clearly the heavyweight division is in complete fear of Wilder. The question who is man enough to fight him on a level playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      I don't know. How is anyone supposed to answer this?
      You can simply give your best educated guess.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      VADA testing for all WBC championship fights is ome of the dumbest most shady things this sport has ever done.

Ban VADA from this sport already. This **** does nothing to help the sport. Fans want good fights, not drug testing.

Fck Floyd for ever talking up drug testing to duck a prime PAC. Now look at the bs we have to deal with.
      Floyd pioneered the use of USADA and it was Pac who ducked because he didn't want to test.

Then years later Pacquiao flip flopped and started insisting on testing for his fights after Marquez put him to sleep. His testing agency of choice? VADA.

Anyway, it's disgusting of you to insinuate that all fans are just mindless, bloodthirsty dolts who want to see roided up boxers facing each other. I'm a fan and want to see good fights...but good fights between clean athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        me either.
        Get off Wilder's nuts.
        Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        What say you?
        Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Joshua was being tested by VADA for his last fight... beyond that the UKAD testing he undergoes is literally a 24/7 testing regime where he has to give his location at all times so is absolutely no different to Wilder.
        If the WBC title is on the line then Joshua will have to do VADA.
        Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        He doesn't have a choice if they do testing lol...it's test or get busted.
        Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Joshua was being tested by VADA for his last fight... beyond that the UKAD testing he undergoes is literally a 24/7 testing regime where he has to give his location at all times so is absolutely no different to Wilder.
        AJ is already with Vada for Klitschko fight and has continued with Vada for his Pulev fight and aswell as 24/7 360 days random testing by UKAD and he had never tested positive.

http://vada-testing.org/anthony-joshua/

Thread closed.
        Last edited by NahMean; 09-30-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

What say you?
          You do know that the WBA in association with VADA has the fair boxing program right? So beginning next year, Joshua and Wilder would be forced to undergo testing for both the WBA/VADA fair boxing program and the WBC's clean boxing program.

Comment

I would say yes but I would like to ask has AJ taken VADA for any of his previous fights?

Comment

AJ does not seem like a cheater to me but until they pass the test we never know I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Combatsports400 View Post
                I would say yes but I would like to ask has AJ taken VADA for any of his previous fights?

Comment

AJ doesn't take anything anymore in my opinion... but he used to.... when he was 18 and got into bodybuilding.... it's a well known epidemic in the UK that young lads are getting into weightlifting/bodybuilding and steroids are rife in the gyms. I guarantee he took steroids as a youth.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    AJ is already with Vada since Klitschko fight and has continued with Vada for his Pulev fight and aswell as 24/7 360 days random testing by UKAD and he had never tested positive.

That is most excellent to hear.

Since this is rather recent it will be interesting to see if there is any deterioration in his performance in his upcoming fights.

But apart from that he is to be applauded for enrolling in their testing program.

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                    AJ doesn't take anything anymore in my opinion... but he used to.... when he was 18 and got into bodybuilding.... it's a well known epidemic in the UK that young lads are getting into weightlifting/bodybuilding and steroids are rife in the gyms. I guarantee he took steroids as a youth.
                    That's an interesting take on it.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-30-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

The guy is high on everything, he just cycles. You gotta be a rich pink rabbit costume girl to act so naive.

Comment

Working...
                      X